[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
They are more to be pitied than blamed.
When I see a bloke around our local shops ( far from the Spoon's district ) with the emblem tattooed on the back of his head you can't take them seriously.

Last edited:
NSW Origin star Nathan Peats: 'I was filthy at Brad Arthur and Parra for a long time'

Andrew Webster

Nathan Peats talks how he plays: full-throttle, to the point, no breaks, straight from the heart. Ask him how it felt to be forced out of Parramatta to the Gold Coast midway through last season as the definitive sacrificial lamb of the club's salary cap scandal, he begins to talk ... and it's not easy to pull him up.

"Was I filthy? Yes," he says. "I was filthy at Brad [Arthur, Parramatta's coach]. I was off the club. I was filthy on Brad for a long time because he used to love me and I loved him and I loved playing for Brad. He was the best. I was dirty on him for a long time. It was in a selfish way: Why get rid of me? I've busted my arse for you and this club, and the boys, and you're getting rid of me? Why not get rid of three other players to make up for it? I could've been strong and not left. The boys were happy with me to stay there and not play for points. I'm sure Parra would've sorted something out.

"But, looking back now, it's a selfish thing to say. It was a business decision. I've spoken to Brad since and we've cleared the air. It was out of his hands and I've accepted that. In saying that, look at where it's taken me. Sometimes I think, 'F---, what would my life be like if I did stay? I wouldn't be playing Origin'."

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...nd-parra-for-a-long-time-20170616-gwscg5.html

Smart kid that Nathan Peats...

Dear Parra,
I see you have unfortunately had two season ending injuries over the weekend. Keep your chin up. It's tough sometimes, but look, i know we are great rivals, and admittedly we here in bozoland have had many a chuckle as your former staff go to court / lockup / botoxaholics anonymous. It's been a source of great entertainment.

But today I come to you with an offer I'm sure you cannot refuse. A second rower and a hooker going down. Tough! What would you say if I was to offer you a top flight international who can play BOTH those positions. This man has worn the NZ jersey 12 times. It would go a long way to plugging that little hole you seem to have, and great news, it is still pre-June 30. We can strike a deal!
Whaddaya say Parra, i'm sure uncle toddy will allow you some cap help in such a situation, that way you can simply just take on his wage we have been paying him for this season, and perhaps you can negotiate your own deal for future years.
I can also assure you he is far from burnt out, in fact we rarely give him more than ten minutes a game on the field. Fresh as a daisy i tell ya. Just what you need for the run home.

Look, this offer is too good to refuse, and i insist you act immediately and do not under any circumstances look at the hooker / utility we have currently in good form wasting away at Blacktown, i assure you he cannot be tempted by eeldollars, we all know they hold little value. So no trickery you slimey critters, I'm watching...

How about it? I'm sure you can sort some third party arrangements with nearby developers. I mean the views customers will be getting from their apartment overlooking the dirty river, you could even name it Browntown. It sells itself!

Hope to hear from you quick stix.
Chief Bozotron

^ noice!

Parramatta co-captain Beau Scott has a ruptured biceps and has been ruled out for the season the club announced on Tuesday.

Scott will require season-ending surgery and is expected that he will be available for pre-season training towards the end of the year.

It is a huge blow to Parramatta who also lost Kaysa Pritchard for the season with a knee injury.

http://www.nrl.com/beau-scott-out-for-season/tabid/10874/newsid/109122/default.aspx

^ noice!

Parramatta co-captain Beau Scott has a ruptured biceps and has been ruled out for the season the club announced on Tuesday.

Scott will require season-ending surgery and is expected that he will be available for pre-season training towards the end of the year.

It is a huge blow to Parramatta who also lost Kaysa Pritchard for the season with a knee injury.

http://www.nrl.com/beau-scott-out-for-season/tabid/10874/newsid/109122/default.aspx
I get an odd satisfaction whenever the eels lose players, to injuries or other clubs doesn't matter

Odds Scott gets Watmough'd in 2018 have just been taken off the board.

Might want to sell up Beau...

The NRL continues to investigate the Parramatta salary cap scandal and has now turned its focus - to the player managers.

While the players can play dumb and plead ignorant, the dirty salary cap deeds could not have been signed without the knowledge of the managers.

The Integrity Unit and NRL lawyers are on the case and stand by for some big agents to be named and shamed.

Up to six agents are facing bans between six months and two years in a move that will shake up the player management game.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ra-raiders/1mfkyjrjozwww13ehwxzlfused/slide/2

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ta-eels-ceo-scott-seward-20170802-gxnz4o.html

Police are appealing against the sanction handed down to Scott Seward after the former Parramatta chief executive escaped without conviction for his role in the Eels salary cap scandal.

Shocked by the leniency Seward was shown, police have lodged an appeal to the Director of Public Prosecutions. They are hoping a review of the full circumstances of the case will result in an appeal proceeding.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8