[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate the fact that the media and their fans are claiming that the non-call on the passing off the ground cost doesn't-matta.

as the ref said, his arm holding the ball didn't touch the ground .... it wasn't a dud call .... we get the dud calls .... and any team playing the cheats from down south

The butt hurt on social media the last few days has been a glorious sight to behold.

That and the Kennel, almost as good as a Manly win.

The butt hurt on social media the last few days has been a glorious sight to behold.

That and the Kennel, almost as good as a Manly win.
All we heard all week leading up to that game was how the Eels were the real deal and it's their best chance in years etc. They even had cameras in Parramatta and were talking to locals like it was grand final week or something.
Reality check!

Dalai is risen again :busstop:

Football know-how only gets you so far at the top echelons of professional coaching. Arthur has managed to inspire a cult following among the Eels, who you sense would happily leap off a cliff if their coach went first.:p

"I don't know... he's just straight up with you, he's very honest. You know where you stand with him and within the team. He doesn't just treat you like a player... he treats you like one of his sons," said Eels playmaker Corey Norman after victory at Suncorp Stadium.

It's hard to watch Doesn'tmatta play such good football. I'm still convinced they are over the cap. Every time they have an injury they bring up a quality first grader. We have no depth compared to them.

Granted, they are playing well.

I think the Tigers half back has made a huge difference to them, taken all the pressure off Norman.

Dalai is risen again :busstop:

Football know-how only gets you so far at the top echelons of professional coaching. Arthur has managed to inspire a cult following among the Eels, who you sense would happily leap off a cliff if their coach went first.:p

"I don't know... he's just straight up with you, he's very honest. You know where you stand with him and within the team. He doesn't just treat you like a player... he treats you like one of his sons," said Eels playmaker Corey Norman after victory at Suncorp Stadium.
He remains one of the slyest, creepiest individuals to ever be allowed involvement in rugby league.

I hope we play as well as they did come Sunday.

A month ago I was filthy we didn't get to play them again. I'm not sure I'm as confident as I was then.

I'm still convinced they are over the cap. Every time they have an injury they bring up a quality first grader. We have no depth compared to them.
Hopefully they don't win the comp this year and have to shed some depth next year so slip back a peg or 2. Semi is off to France and that's a big hole to plug.

Don't worry about Semi HM :)
Who's place would players like Brown and Kelly take in the Parramatta line up ?
Brown and Kelly are not top 3 team players and that is our predicament
Not worried, just pointing out the fact that Parra will only be without his services till May - their roster is not weakening in 2018 @:cool:

Do Parra have a cap for 2017? They seem to have bought a few players this year after being over the cap last year. I could be wrong, but, here are the players I believe they have bought this year:
Kirisome Auva'a (South Sydney)
Nathan Brown (South Sydney)
Nathan Davis (Gold Coast)
Josh Hoffman (Gold Coast)
George Jennings (Penrith)
Cameron King (Nth Qld)
Suaia Matagi (Penrith)
Mitchell Moses (Tigers)
Rory O'Brein (St George)
Frank Pritchard (Hull)
Jeff Robson (Warriors)
Will Smith (Penrith)
Siosaia Vave (Manly)
Mathew Woods (Wests)

There is probably more. Whilst none may be world beaters, they all come at a cost.

Alamo.

Do Parra have a cap for 2017? They seem to have bought a few players this year after being over the cap last year. I could be wrong, but, here are the players I believe they have bought this year:
Kirisome Auva'a (South Sydney)
Nathan Brown (South Sydney)
Nathan Davis (Gold Coast)
Josh Hoffman (Gold Coast)
George Jennings (Penrith)
Cameron King (Nth Qld)
Suaia Matagi (Penrith)
Mitchell Moses (Tigers)
Rory O'Brein (St George)
Frank Pritchard (Hull)
Jeff Robson (Warriors)
Will Smith (Penrith)
Siosaia Vave (Manly)
Mathew Woods (Wests)

There is probably more. Whilst none may be world beaters, they all come at a cost.

Alamo.
There is nothing "lol" about Parra at the moment
The eels are sliding up the top 4 and are looking good . As for that list of signings of yours , most of those players were unwanted from their previous clubs from memory

The eels are sliding up the top 4 and are looking good . As for that list of signings of yours , most of those players were unwanted from their previous clubs from memory
True, their form at the moment is unbelievable, I thought when they lost Guthersen they would struggle, then they lost French and haven't missed a beat, they sort of remind me of that knight in Monty Python's Holy Grail, who kept on wanting to keep fighting despite having his arms and legs cut off.

Unwanted or not, they all cost. Moses = big dollars. Matagi. Brown, Vave and Hoffman would all be on a few hundred thousand each.

I wish Manly could buy that many players and remain under the cap.

Alamo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8