[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Eels will still get a good leg-up for their first semifinal - their last round match is on the Thursday which means they could have as much as 3 more days to prepare than their opposition. Seems fair.

These are the sort of games that can hurt you, we are up against the wooden spooners (as of tonight) on Sunday and i am worried about it.

But back to the topic..Suck it Parra!! When Paul Crawley on NRL 360 said that BA is coach of the season and that Parra could go all the way i thought they could use a dose of reality... thanks Newcastle!!

These are the sort of games that can hurt you, we are up against the wooden spooners (as of tonight) on Sunday and i am worried about it.

But back to the topic..Suck it Parra!! When Paul Crawley on NRL 360 said that BA is coach of the season and that Parra could go all the way i thought they could use a dose of reality... thanks Newcastle!!
Paul Crawley is a total dud, always making outlandish statements that more often than not come back to illustrate what a complete arse he actually is.

Paul Crawley is a total dud, always making outlandish statements that more often than not come back to illustrate what a complete arse he actually is.
For a bloke who's been around as long as he has, he's a lightweight.
He just says things to make an impact but they only succeed in making him look stupid. Kent punches holes in him on 360.
Add the fact he's bitter cause he looks about 1000.

Ah, love the whinging worms don't we? Aww, poor babies got one dud call and it's the reason they lost. Legends in their own lunchtimes and exposed by a team who wanted it more. I hope we have the honour of finishing their season come finals time.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8