[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So we should expect to see him running out at ANZ on Friday night then. Can anyone also explain where parra have suddenly got all this extra space 'under' their cap
Maybe they have one of these for their cap:

DSC05765+-+good.JPG

And you left out how he parted the Parramatta River on the trek to Homebush.
It was low tide, but the faithful are proclaiming a "miracle". Ever since the parra Jesus disappeared (grew up?) they have been spiritually wandering the silverwater to Harris park wastes.

It was low tide, but the faithful are proclaiming a "miracle". Ever since the parra Jesus disappeared (grew up?) they have been spiritually wandering the silverwater to Harris park wastes.

Not many people know this but Todd Greenberg was actually the Parra Jesus before he lost his hair.

When he lost his hair he tossed up becoming the Parra Dr Evil but he thought Sterlo had that covered, and he didn't want to take on the poisoned chalice of being described as "the next Sterlo", so he took a role as CEO of the Bulldogs instead.

The rest is history.

Noice!

I've been waiting for a game like this.

It seemed this season Parra was getting a dream run.

They played us early (when rebuilding our combinations) they played bottom of the ladder teams, and if playing a good team....the good teams had injuries or suspensions to key players.

I thought..surely when they have to play a good team on level terms...they will get thumped and be shown as the pretenders they are, but I wasn't sure if I had the facts correct or was just annoyed parra kept winning.

They got thumped.

Happy days.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12