[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
The way I read their report today they have lost 12 points and got a million dollar fine no matter what but if they don't get under the salary cap they won't get any points. The final decision is in 6 weeks time after Parramatta reply and they have a chance to check it. So in the next 6 weeks if they win but are not under the salary cap they will lose those points too. What a mess this years competition is going to be.
images.jpg

Pablo

Bencher
The **** thing is, Parra are getting off lightly because they had no success in the previous seasons - no premierships or minor premierships to strip.
This season is the one where the years of rorting are paying off and they are a premiership threat. So it makes sense to me that they should be playing for no points all year as that's the only thing there is to strip - The hope of a grand final win.

This 12 points thing is just a reflection of what's happening in western society these days really. Candy ass lenient punishments that try to please all involved rather than simply punish the perpetrators.
Who cares if the 'players look soulless' (quote from Greenturd and countless other media folk as an excuse for leniency) running around playing for no points for the rest of the year. That's the point of a punishment isn't it???? To hurt and make you feel bad. Serve as s deterrent to others who will want to avoid feeling like that?
They're grown men, I'm sure they could suffer through 1 pointless season and then get on with it next year. The storm and Bulldogs players managed.
But no, not these days. Everyone, no matter who, is entitled to a harmonious life full of rainbows and self fulfilment etc etc
So they can't possible come up with a punishment that would make the players feel bad and take away their hope.

Sorry, rant over.

delz

Reserve Grader
What a complete farce. Are they losing 12 points or not ??? I am deadest confused ! And what about the 4 points that were suspended from last year.
The NRL and Greenturd are a complete shambles the "Claytons" organisation of professional sport !

Who knows how this will end what a debacle and not only are the Squeels a stain on the sport but so is our professional body the NRL.

What a complete farce. Are they losing 12 points or not ??? I am deadest confused ! And what about the 4 points that were suspended from last year.
The NRL and Greenturd are a complete shambles the "Claytons" organisation of professional sport !

Who knows how this will end what a debacle and not only are the Squeels a stain on the sport but so is our professional body the NRL.
The ways things have been going so far the NRL will soon: allow the cheating grubs to play for points; reinstintate the previous stripped 12 points; AND throw in an apology and some bonus points for the inconvenience caused to them.

Eagle1

Reserve Grader
The 12 points that the nrl says they'll get deducted stands,now this is where it gets interesting there given till June the 2nd to show that there under the cap plus the court outcome,they can play for points next week if they win that doesn't garantee they'll keep the points,so it could mean they loose more points let's hope that's the case.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
They're starting to feel unloved at oneyedeels
Every Team hates us now
"I have been rival teams forums and they all pretty want us out of the comp this year, saying we are protected by the NRL and shouldn't be allowed to play for points. The Kennel and Cowboys Stampede want their points back after we beat them. However Manly forum the Silverferns have a page titled 'Lol Parra" over 1000 comments where they are all trashing us saying we need to rip off Manly players to have success and Parra should be stuck on 0 points this year."

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
They also know there is no way they will get under the cap and comply with everything else by round 10 so they will keep losing points. Their season is over
How do you do, Naive, my name is Pessimistic, pleased to meet you.
It's just as likely that the Eels will end up with less than 12 points stripped!

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Some of them are quite irate.....
Reply by Slugg 8 minutes ago
Hate them back. Unlike us there all fat and ugly and pig ignorant.
Reply by jpav 6 minutes ago
I would rather we be hated then be irrelevant like the Titans. We are now the heels with all the heat.
Reply by Khagan"R.I.PVinceDeathByProlapse 44 seconds ago
Most people i seen hating don't even know what they on about. Think we're cheats and don't deserve to play with a team over the cap, but we are under it and only been put over from NRL deciding to put previous years TPAs on our cap this year.
Reply by Roger smith 27 seconds ago
The good thing about manly is thier not selective,theve taken players out of every team ,they virtually brought about the demise of the magpies own thier own

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Every Team hates us now
"I have been rival teams forums and they all pretty want us out of the comp this year, saying we are protected by the NRL and shouldn't be allowed to play for points. The Kennel and Cowboys Stampede want their points back after we beat them. However Manly forum the Silverferns have a page titled 'Lol Parra" over 1000 comments where they are all trashing us saying we need to rip off Manly players to have success and Parra should be stuck on 0 points this year."

Pure gold :rofl:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Every Team hates us now

Love it, absolutely love it!!

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I would rather we be hated then be irrelevant like the Titans. We are now the heels with all the heat.
Most people i seen hating don't even know what they on about. Think we're cheats and don't deserve to play with a team over the cap, but we are under it and only been put over from NRL deciding to put previous years TPAs on our cap this year.
The good thing about manly is thier not selective,theve taken players out of every team ,they virtually brought about the demise of the magpies own thier own

They are very eloquent aren't they!!

And bringing down the Magpies, gee we pinch Kapow and he thinks that , whilst they pinch Forme & Watnow and that's different !!

Deluded is the word that springs to mind !!

eggson

Bencher

Hurt my brain trying to read that, but i persevered (Parra fans reading - this word means "to continue doing something or trying to do something even though it is difficult") because i wanted the lolz.

1462427900656.jpg

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I admire Whatamong so much.

He is such a proud Squeel, that if his retirement will help the club move forward and play for points, then he's going to do it.

Let me ask you this Anthony (I'm the world's only living brain donor) Watmough ?

If you don't get any of your contract money will you still retire because you're such a top bloke ? Or are you only prepared to go sit on a beach somewhere, if you collect every last cent you signed for ?

I think we all know the answer to that one Anthony. Don't we mate ? So do us all a favour because the general population doesn't have the same mental impairment you seem to have.

We don't blame you for wanting your money. If we were in your position, we'd all want it too. But save us the "what a magnanimous, loyal, proud club man I am" speech. We all know if it was a choice between the club and your next 2 years pay, the club could go and get f****d. Couldn't they Anthony ?

Bloody moron.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18