[Resurrected] Lol@Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL @ Dragons ???

To all the tight ass Manly fans ...

The LOL @ Dragons a amalgamated club in Crisis have over 15000 club members
and our Mighty Sea eagles have only 12000 club members

Do we have any bride ??? Our Great club deserves better than this !!!

Let us all do something about this NRL club membership ladder

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 740
Warriors 12, 673
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,83
View attachment 14588
Do we have any bride ???
You are on the wrong website. Try e-Harmony.

There’s more misery for embattled St George Illawarra with news young talent Tristan Sailor wants to leave the club.
The Sydney Morning Herald reports Sailor is planning to request an immediate release from his Dragons contract to take up an offer from a rival club.

The Titans and Sharks are reportedly two rival clubs interested in luring the Queensland junior to their team this season.

Sailor - son of NRL legend Wendell - played three NRL games last year but hasn’t been able to get a start in the Red V side this year.

The problem with Sailor is that he didn't inherit his father's sature, like Dufty they are too small to really play anywhere apart from hooker, or in the halves, and they don't possess the skills for those positions.

James Graham's NRL career could be over, with the English prop requesting an immediate release from St George Illawarra.

Graham has asked to leave the Dragons and return to the English Super League, the club confirmed in a statement on Thursday.

James Graham's NRL career could be over, with the English prop requesting an immediate release from St George Illawarra.

Graham has asked to leave the Dragons and return to the English Super League, the club confirmed in a statement on Thursday.

Things must be pretty grim at Saints, as he's the last bloke I'd consider a quitter.

Unless it's for family/compassionate reasons?

Salary cap reasons I'd expect. Seems a top bloke and will take the hit if he gets a contract in ol blighty for the good of the saints.

You know, when Graham first came over I think he was the biggest grub - ear bite on Slater, the Easter Monday game vs Souths where he was ridiculously pointing (not pointing) at the ref when he took Reynolds legs out. But I’ve come to respect the guy, he has plenty of ticket and gives everything to the teams he plays for.

Saints will now be looking to plunder clubs with front row depth. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a crack at some of our guys, particularly the likes of Keppie and Paseka.

You know, when Graham first came over I think he was the biggest grub - ear bite on Slater, the Easter Monday game vs Souths where he was ridiculously pointing (not pointing) at the ref when he took Reynolds legs out. But I’ve come to respect the guy, he has plenty of ticket and gives everything to the teams he plays for.

Saints will now be looking to plunder clubs with front row depth. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a crack at some of our guys, particularly the likes of Keppie and Paseka.
I reckon he was just trying to prove he was hard enough to play NRL at first @Ranga... dont imagine the Aussie boys are too kind to pommy imports upon arrival... I respect JG huge and it is disappointing to have watched him work his butt off for substandard teams these last few seasons... hope he gets in with a competitive SL outfit that can reward him for his effort...

A TV game when he dropped the ball on a hit up & was so p1ssed off at himself he slammed the (regathered) ball at the ground shouting "FOOKEN TWAT!!!" during a perfectly timed byte of silence so you could hear it on the Nine coverage hahaha

Do you remember when he came off the bench in one of his early games for the dogs with his thighs slathered with vaseline? @:D

A Pom covering their legs (or the ball) with vaseline before a game? Well I never..... :rofl:

Seriously, I don't think I saw any test between Australia and Great Britain where most of their players didn't hit the field looking like they had just raided the local chemist's and supermarkets for all the Vicks VapoRub they could find (Ellery Halney, Garry Schofield and Andy Gregory were the worst). And if they were the ones kicking off to start the game, many times the ball was also covered in the stuff.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8