[Resurrected] Lol@Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who approved “GST great st George team”. They oughtta be sanctioned for that one.
Haha, that would have to be the lamest sign around, doesn't he know it's no longer St George, he's been taking that around all over the place for nearly 20 years, it took a lot of imagination for that one.
I'll never forget in the 2010 semi at Kogarah , somebody made a Great Sea eagles Team sign

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor may not survive the day in his job with the club calling an emergency board meeting on Tuesday morning to discuss his future.

The Herald has been told Dragons directors have reacted to Monday afternoon's dismal showing against Canterbury by organising a video conference to discuss his future, a meeting of which McGregor has been made aware.

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor may not survive the day in his job with the club calling an emergency board meeting on Tuesday morning to discuss his future.

The Herald has been told Dragons directors have reacted to Monday afternoon's dismal showing against Canterbury by organising a video conference to discuss his future, a meeting of which McGregor has been made aware.

I think the days of blaming a coach for everything ended 5 years ago ... in today's game with faceless retention committees signing players and agreeing to terms with limited input from coaches ... 20 sub coaches and support staff ... mad owners and dysfunctional boards .... 30 egotistical players and their disruptive managers ...

The days of the coach being in full control are long gone .... we saw that with Dessie at the doggies ....

Having said that ... I can't see any other option for the Dragons but a clean broom through the place ...

I think the days of blaming a coach for everything ended 5 years ago ... in today's game with faceless retention committees signing players and agreeing to terms with limited input from coaches ... 20 sub coaches and support staff ... mad owners and dysfunctional boards .... 30 egotistical players and their disruptive managers ...

The days of the coach being in full control are long gone .... we saw that with Dessie at the doggies ....

Having said that ... I can't see any other option for the Dragons but a clean broom through the place ...

McGregor says that he understands if they fire him.

Well, he didn't take a pay cut, he'll also get a 1mill payout, so I guess he'll manage.

- plus... who wants to coach those guys?

Looks like he survived for at least this week, wouldn't surprise me if he walks if they don't beat the Sharks.

Watched his interview on 360 last night. He really strikes me as a good bloke. But if wants to hold his job, he needs the Blundstone steel capped boots on, and start kicking the shiit out of his senior players. That was pathetic from them. I also wonder wether he’s getting white-anted from Flanagan. How he is even allowed back in the NRL is shocking.

It would be too costly to sack McGregor as, realistically, their season is shot. I agree that the standing-down of de Belin seems to have knocked the wind out of Illawarra. He was their best defensive forwards and allowed Sims and Vaughan to do more in attack. And, in the eyes of the law (but not the NRL), he is still innocent.
With Frizell leaving next season I'd clear the decks (if possible) with some of their costly big names such as Hunt, Graham and Norman. I think they need a couple of workhorses in the forwards, like a Joel Thompson or Josh Jackson type, and return to their days of having an intimidating pack.
If Dufty is going to survive in the NRL I'd be trying to make him into a halfback or 5/8. He is a gifted attacker but simply too short these days to the changed role of a fullback.
I've never liked St George because they have had the wood on us over the years. It's pleasing to see that they are in the doldrums, and should not give us their usual trouble.

I agree that the standing-down of de Belin seems to have knocked the wind out of Illawarra. He was their best defensive forwards and allowed Sims and Vaughan to do more in attack.
They simply haven't been able to get anywhere near covering for what DeBelin was producing on-field, he was a new Origin player on the way up.
But possibly even more significant is the blow to their morale, to have their star guy and main man subject of such a disgusting allegation must be a massive blow to whatever they thought their 'culture' was. I do feel sorry for James Graham who has been a real champion but he went there voluntarily so my sympathy doesn't extend very far!

There’s more misery for embattled St George Illawarra with news young talent Tristan Sailor wants to leave the club.
The Sydney Morning Herald reports Sailor is planning to request an immediate release from his Dragons contract to take up an offer from a rival club.

The Titans and Sharks are reportedly two rival clubs interested in luring the Queensland junior to their team this season.

Sailor - son of NRL legend Wendell - played three NRL games last year but hasn’t been able to get a start in the Red V side this year.

We have the lol@parra and the lol@chooks so why not a lol@Dragons?

Two weeks, two games to nil, 36-0 last week, 26-0 last night.

How long can Mary stay in the job?

It has been 4 years since this post and he is still there... honestly would not surprise me if he is there for a while yet.

They would need a better option, and his successor would still inherit the same off-field issues/distractions.

Issac Luke will become the first disgruntled Dragon to exit the club, with the Brisbane-bound hooker’s career in the Red V over after just 150 minutes of football.

The Sun-Herald can reveal Luke has been granted a release after becoming frustrated with the lack of opportunities and direction under embattled coach Paul McGregor. It follows revelations young guns Jason Saab and Tristan Sailor also want out due to a lack of opportunity, while fullback Matt Dufty is also considering his options.

LOL @ Dragons ???

To all the tight ass Manly fans ...

The LOL @ Dragons a amalgamated club in Crisis have over 15000 club members
and our Mighty Sea eagles have only 12000 club members

Do we have any bride ??? Our Great club deserves better than this !!!

Let us all do something about this NRL club membership ladder

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 740
Warriors 12, 673
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,83
download.jpg

LOL @ Dragons ???

To all the tight ass Manly fans ...

The LOL @ Dragons a amalgamated club in Crisis have over 15000 club members
and our Mighty Sea eagles have only 12000 club members

Do we have any bride ??? Our Great club deserves better than this !!!

Let us all do something about this NRL club membership ladder

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170