[Resurrected] Lol@Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After 6 games in 1995.....Manly was sitting pretty, undefeated and on top of the ladder. Our F/A was 200-60. Defending premiers Canberra (SL defectors and all that) were also undefeated, but our F/A was superior to their 139-54.

We had defeated:
Souffs 42-18 (SFS), Gold Coast 28-8 (Seagulls), Norths 30-0 (NSO), Gold Coast 36-10 (Brookie), Auckland 26-14 (Mt Smart) and the Crushers 38-10 (Brookie).

Our leading try scorer to that point was Hoppa with 5 (Tooves had 4, the Beaver, Danny Moore and Ridge 3 each). Ridgey was sitting on 68 points from 3 tries and 28 goals (28/31).

The tale of the Round 6, 1995 ARL season Manly tape.

Was an amazing year. Hard to believe that teams 1 and 2 only lost 2 regular season games each that year. Shame about the end result and the very questionable refereeing in that game.

I wish and prayed that this was Melbourne or souths because out of all the other sides i dont mind the dragons. Even more so that soward has left the building. " thank you very much ".

agree, its hard to hate most of these jonny come lately sides that have only been around 15-20 years as there is no history built over time.

The cheating scum being the exception to the rule

This thread does not reach the dizzying heights of the lol @ parra thread... but it still exists!

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...mcgregor/b5eef955-9c7c-4bfd-8775-a18f6c253cf3

Feelings between the under-performing Dragons and their fans have reached boiling point, after a disgruntled supporter was not allowed to take a banner criticising coach Paul McGregor into Kogarah Oval last weekend.

Fans have vented their fury on social media after life-long Dragons fan George Youssif, of Campsie, was barred from entering the ground before a big loss to the Roosters with a banner saying: 'Step down McGregor'.

Security guards stopped Youssif and his eight-year-old son at the gate, saying that they could enter - but only if they ditched the banner.

"They radioed someone and then banned me taking in the banner," Youssif told Wide World of Sports.

The Dragons responded to Youssif's angry social media post about the incident, claiming they had always had a banner registration policy - which several fans have refuted.

"It's complete lies," Youssif said.

Fellow Dragons fan Peter Trad backed up Youssif's claims.

"There has never been a banner registration policy - the club is making things up," Trad said.

twits:

https://twitter.com/NRL_Dragons/status/1166242231147122688

@Pablo you can't disagree when I'm copying and pasting an article! What, you think it doesn't exist???? Multiverse time scale jump????

This thread does not reach the dizzying heights of the lol @ parra thread... but it still exists!

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mo...mcgregor/b5eef955-9c7c-4bfd-8775-a18f6c253cf3

Feelings between the under-performing Dragons and their fans have reached boiling point, after a disgruntled supporter was not allowed to take a banner criticising coach Paul McGregor into Kogarah Oval last weekend.

Fans have vented their fury on social media after life-long Dragons fan George Youssif, of Campsie, was barred from entering the ground before a big loss to the Roosters with a banner saying: 'Step down McGregor'.

Security guards stopped Youssif and his eight-year-old son at the gate, saying that they could enter - but only if they ditched the banner.

"They radioed someone and then banned me taking in the banner," Youssif told Wide World of Sports.

The Dragons responded to Youssif's angry social media post about the incident, claiming they had always had a banner registration policy - which several fans have refuted.

"It's complete lies," Youssif said.

Fellow Dragons fan Peter Trad backed up Youssif's claims.

"There has never been a banner registration policy - the club is making things up," Trad said.

twits:

https://twitter.com/NRL_Dragons/status/1166242231147122688[/QUOTE

So oust doust must have been approved

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4