Lol at the Bears

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Bears will go anywhere and do anything:

"The Bears were excluded from the NRL after the 1999 season and have been unable to return to the top flight.

Meanwhile, the Dolphins have struggled to attract top level talent to the club even after appointing Wayne Bennett as head coach.

The club have missed out on a long list of marquee players including Cameron Munster, Harry Grant, Reece Walsh and Kalyn Ponga.

Moore, who played 211 games for the Bears, believes the club’s bid depends on the success of the Dolphins."

With the dolphins struggling to sign players this really is the best time for the Bears to comeback. When there is no talent to sign. Just beautiful.

Quote .. "And, most importantly, it’s not just about the money but we have committed individuals with corporate nous who are big fans of the Bears and the club’s history.

The first thing I would request would be a mental competency assessment of any person who was a fan of the Bears history ..

Last Premiership 1922 ... 4 years before the birth of Queen Elizabeth II ....

Wouldn't it be a turn up if Penn sold out to the Bears!
Luckily there is a stumbling block called the football club.

The man has no shame however, nor does his uncle. The latter figuratively draping a Manly flag over his shoulders, whilst undermining the club’s foundations from within.

Strategically Peters, in my view, has been the worst signing Arthurson ever made.

Why is it that whenever there is a sniff of a potenial rotting NRL carcass, the loser Bears are standing by like vultures, with the same old bull$hit?, "we are ready to go, we're all cashed up, there is no team between Sydney and Newcastle, we'll play six games out of North Sydney and six out of the C Coast, blah blah blah blah".

Why is it that whenever there is a sniff of a potenial rotting NRL carcass, the loser Bears are standing by like vultures, with the same old bull$hit?, "we are ready to go, we're all cashed up, there is no team between Sydney and Newcastle, we'll play six games out of North Sydney and six out of the C Coast, blah blah blah blah".

You forgot to mention that it is always stated with the Benny Hill theme playing in the background ...

Bears =

1665388230375.png

They were always good to steal players off, Bruce Walker Cliffy, John Gray and Ken Irvine.

And a place to send deadwood like Derek Moritz, Fred Teasdell and Bill Hamilton.

Dozens of others.

Pulling the threads together, would one reason for Hamilton’s departure be because a certain teammate was writing match reports for RLW, under a pseudonym? Some of which were critical, in terms of match ratings etc, of Hamilton?

Peter Peters - the Illawarra via Parramatta ‘gift’ to Manly-Warringah that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
I'm not against the idea of North Sydney Bears rejoining the comp. It just might fire up this Manly side because of the good old fashion local derby clash. It just might feed us the desire to win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4