LOL at St Choke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
the mauler said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Nup, just watch most NRL games each week and form my own opinion rather than following whatever bandwagon people are on at the time ;)

Goes well at saints but he's still average compared to the standard of backrowers imo. Never done a thing for NSW and should never have been named this year.

Wouldn't be in 1st grade at Manly.

You actually believe that ? Lol

You're kidding KE??

Choc
Trex
Gift

Buhrer on the bench. If it was my call he would not make the team.

The only 2nd rower in the nrl Manly could have without weakening their pack is Gallen pushing T-Rex to the bench.

Harrison has played nearly every game this season, you're not gonna go as far as putting him over creagh ? Would have him ahead of Lussick as well.

Haha, of course Creagh would make a full strength Manly side. It's a worry that it's even being discussed. Probably the same people who didn't want Farah or Hayne in the NSW side.

Volley said:
Haha, of course Creagh would make a full strength Manly side. It's a worry that it's even being discussed. Probably the same people who didn't want Farah or Hayne in the NSW side.

Who would miss out in the backrow starting lineup for Creagh?? Like I said, may get a spot on the bench, but no chance of a starting spot. The guys a hoax.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Saw the read up in the terrorgraph with soward not shaking hands with the canberra players the other night.He was apparently the 1st player to walk of the park.

I've met him, he's a nice bloke, I would say he's more disappointed in himself for missing that tackle which led to the last try.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
the mauler said:
Napper said:
Goes well at saints but he's still average compared to the standard of backrowers imo. Never done a thing for NSW and should never have been named this year.

You're kidding KE??

Choc
Trex
Gift

The only 2nd rower in the nrl Manly could have without weakening their pack is Gallen pushing T-Rex to the bench.

Harrison has played nearly every game this season, you're not gonna go as far as putting him over creagh ? Would have him ahead of Lussick as well.

Id have him over Harrison but our 4 best backrowers are better than him. Surely you'd agree.

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
the mauler said:

You're kidding KE??

Choc
Trex
Gift

Id have him over Harrison but our 4 best backrowers are better than him. Surely you'd agree.

It is all hypothetical anyway, but I reckon if he was on our books, T Rex would be an impact player off the bench

Buhrer is an interesting one really, tbh I have been pretty disappointed with his season so far, but he hasn't really been given big opportunites either. He was a guy I probably expected to go to another level this season but has stagnated a bit, and needs to get the penalties out of his game which have crept in lately

Peter C said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Saw the read up in the terrorgraph with soward not shaking hands with the canberra players the other night.He was apparently the 1st player to walk of the park.

I've met him, he's a nice bloke, I would say he's more disappointed in himself for missing that tackle which led to the last try.

There's been plenty of dissapointed players leave the field at the end of a game, but they still have the decency to shake hands with their opponents. It's no excuse for his petulant behaviour.

the mauler said:
Peter C said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

There's been plenty of dissapointed players leave the field at the end of a game, but they still have the decency to shake hands with their opponents. It's no excuse for his petulant behaviour.

Yes I agree, hard to do but my first ever JRL coach instilled in me "no matter how much you get beaten by ALWAYS shake the hand of your opponent after a game.....even the one who has put one on your nose during the game"

Never forgot that.....and to me that makes Sowards action as weak as piss!!

All over. No 2012 Finals. Ben Cry lead with his head in a giant falcon to throw the game away. Jamie Sook looked like he had played in the NSW Cup last week - oops, he had. No tears and not good enough.

Same night and it is Good Night Worriers. All over and a gift 40 pt help to the Cowgirls' campaign. Poor effort and they can plan Mad Monday.

All the possession and in front of their home crowd and the dragons could breathe no fire ,

Some ppl hate Dogs /Storm with a passion but for me, Illawarra are right up there to make my hated trio list.
It was a joke when they finally got a premiership in 2010 & we played them in a final with 8 players missing. Injuries always play a part in winning or losing a comp but damn that year was custom made for them & I still thing Roosters would have beaten them apart from some dubious decisions & they were only at 60% on GF day.
The players make me sick with Soward at the top of the list & they have a fictional outlook of being St George in the 60's but lets say they are now a hybrid team & the wheel has well & ...that was a while ago.
To top it off, always noted they put the boot in every bit as much & more than any other supporters when Manly are down, perhaps due to the fact we are up with the most successful teams in the modern era & their days are shot.
The spoon in 2013 is now a reality, at least they can lay clain to winning something....

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8