LOL at St Choke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyBacker said:
LOL @ the bookies who paid out too early.

I doubt that was really true, or if it was what the proviso was to those who were supposedly paid.

Also keep an eye out for plenty of GF tickets for sale on ebay and the like.

On the Minor Premiership I believe. Anyways aboutan hour ago we were equal Premiership faves with Storm, now just a touch out. Makes the 11's, 17's and 26's i got look good if our boys can deilver.

ManlyBacker said:
On the Minor Premiership I believe. Anyways aboutan hour ago we were equal Premiership faves with Storm, now just a touch out. Makes the 11's, 17's and 26's i got look good if our boys can deilver.

Great work.

I wasnt that brave, but I do have $$$ on at $14 and $10

Lets hope we get to collect.

bob dylan said:
Lets hope we get to collect.

Definitely bd. To say I was ****-scared throwing the cash on is an understatement but I do this crazy ritual every year. I rarely continue with bets when we shorten but always see the positive when we blow out. Nuts I know and am hoping for a good party.

bob dylan said:
ManlyBacker said:
LOL @ the bookies who paid out too early.

I doubt that was really true, or if it was what the proviso was to those who were supposedly paid.

Also keep an eye out for plenty of GF tickets for sale on ebay and the like.

I agree with this. Remember that 30% of GF tickets went to Saints fans? LOL LOL LOL LOL

I wonder if Dragons fans are happy with the decision by the club to bring back Gasnier and punt "no mates" Costigan, Jeremy Smith and Jarrod Saffy.

I think not.

Was Wayne worth the Pain.

Maybe, its hard to beat a premiership win.

In 2011 they ended the season

July = 1 Win (vs Sharks)
August = 1 win (vs Warriors)
September = 1 win (vs Penrith)

While i didnt have a bet on the game.

I did enjoy the fact that the dragqueens choked at bruce stadium.... again for 12th straight time i believe.

Normie said:
It is freezing down here in Canberra tonight.......

heard blocker on the radio yesterday, said when playing in canberra & when its bloody cold the raiders turn up the heat in the away teams dressing room so they are nice and warm - until they hit the field anyway!

eagles2win said:
bob dylan said:
What about Brandy saying how Ben Creaghe was now the games No 1 back rower.

He then knocks on from a kick. Then continued to play one of the lowest 10 minutes I have seen from any player all year.

He is the ultimate choker.

They recently named the Illawarra team of the century and somehow this clown got on the bench.

POSITION PLAYER CLUB
Fullback Graeme Langlands Wollongong
Winger Ian Moir Port Kembla
Centre Harry Wells Jnr Wollongong
Centre Paul McGregor Dapto/Steelers
Winger Rod Wishart Steelers
Five-Eighth Bob Fulton Western Suburbs
Half-back Trent Barrett Steelers
Lock Noel Mulligan Port Kembla/Collegians
Second Row Ron Costello Collegians/Port Kembla
Second Row Craig Fitzgibbon Dapto/Steelers
Front Row Steve Roach Western Suburbs
Hooker Kevin Schubert Wollongong
Front Row Craig Young Thirroul/Corrimal

Reserve Back John Dorahy Western Suburbs/Steelers
Reserve Back Shaun Timmins Steelers
Reserve Forward Bruce Olive Western Suburbs/Dapto
Reserve Forward Ben Creagh University of Wollongong/Dragons

Coach Harry Nolan Port Kembla
Referee Alf Grew

Surely one of the Spaghetti Brothers or even Gifty should got in over him.

What about zorba?

I was cheering on the wounder Raiders - how many broken noses did they leave the field with:dodgy:

The Son of Sam did refer to the Aints as the benchmarks in 2012:huh:

Good to see the Supporters Bus breakdown - God was trying to protect them from witnessing the slaughter.:angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6