LOL at St Choke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 said:
bob dylan said:
His 11 first grade games for Parramatta make him ineligible for any recognition. That and the fact he has been acting like dickhead for 12 months.

Added the fact he wasn't as good as any of the others listed.

Yeah and that.

The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
I never get the Creagh hate tbh

He is a damn good NRL level backrower

Lol surely you jest, cat of the highest order

Nope, at NRL level he is in the top rung of backrowers, and is dangerous out wide in attack

Don't care if he fights or not, but he goes well at NRL level

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Lol surely you jest, cat of the highest order

Nope, at NRL level he is in the top rung of backrowers, and is dangerous out wide in attack

Running over halves centres and wingers, ****test SoO player ever is why I hate him though

If that is where he is effective, you are stupid not to use him there. Is exactly where we run T Rex as well and where Beaver did a lot of his work

Not a fan of him at Origin level though. Hoffman joins him in that boat

Kiwi Eagle said:
If that is where he is effective, you are stupid not to use him there. Is exactly where we run T Rex as well and where Beaver did a lot of his work

Not a fan of him at Origin level though. Hoffman joins him in that boat

I'd much rather have Hoffman than Creagh, atleast Hoffman has some guts

I'm not much a fan of Coal train types, our Darius still runs at forwards

Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Lol surely you jest, cat of Ythe highest order

you love creagh, admit it.

clontaago said:
I said on FB last night, how on earth did Ben Hornby ever win a premiership?

they won a farce of a year that should forever have an * next to it in the record books because the entire year was tainted...........Melbourne turning up for some games and not others, some teams having to play (and in our case, beat) them when they were playing for points and others not.........that year is a blight on the game.

And also why 2008 and 40-0 will forever be considered the greatest grand final win in history.

Shoe1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Nup, just watch most NRL games each week and form my own opinion rather than following whatever bandwagon people are on at the time ;)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Shoe1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Nup, just watch most NRL games each week and form my own opinion rather than following whatever bandwagon people are on at the time ;)

Goes well at saints but he's still average compared to the standard of backrowers imo. Never done a thing for NSW and should never have been named this year.

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Shoe1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
The Eagle said:

Goes well at saints but he's still average compared to the standard of backrowers imo. Never done a thing for NSW and should never have been named this year.

Wouldn't be in 1st grade at Manly.

the mauler said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Shoe1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Yeah. No chance!

the mauler said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Shoe1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

You actually believe that ? Lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
the mauler said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Shoe1 said:

Yep. Wouldn't get a spot in front of Choc, Trex or Gift. He might get a bench spot. He's a cream puff.

Saw the read up in the terrorgraph with soward not shaking hands with the canberra players the other night.He was apparently the 1st player to walk of the park.

Kiwi Eagle said:
the mauler said:
Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Shoe1 said:

You're kidding KE??

Choc
Trex
Gift

Buhrer on the bench. If it was my call he would not make the team.

The only 2nd rower in the nrl Manly could have without weakening their pack is Gallen pushing T-Rex to the bench.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Saw the read up in the terrorgraph with soward not shaking hands with the canberra players the other night.He was apparently the 1st player to walk of the park.

Very poor form from the little cry baby

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7