LOL at St Choke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are not going to choke while Bennett is still there. Its easy to think the coach has one eye on the Knights but honestly does anyone truly believe they will choke like they used too ?

Yes, I believe they will have major 'psychological' scars after last night. Let the choke begin.

They won the comp last year - if that does not give them confidence nothing well

As for major scars over losing to Canberra...they lost there last year and won the comp

They won't choke.They may get beaten by a better side in the end but all this choke stuff is hopeful rubbish.They lost a couple at exactly same time last year.I for one fear them far more than anyone else.Well coached and strong across the paddock.

My guess is what would worry Bennett the most, is the loss of form by Creagh, Soward and some others. Their forward pack was unusually impotent on Monday night. All good.

Illawarra may have won last year but it was a hollow victory without the benchmark Melbourne. The Scum rightly deserved to be stripped of all their points, but their absence degraded the value of the premiership.
Illawarra will fancy their chances against us, but I'm sure they question their ability to beat Melbourne.
My scenario is this: Melb will usually beat Illawarra; Illawarra will usually beat us; and we'll fancy our chances of beating Melbourne.

The Who said:
Illawarra may have won last year but it was a hollow victory without the benchmark Melbourne. The Scum rightly deserved to be stripped of all their points, but their absence degraded the value of the premiership.
Illawarra will fancy their chances against us, but I'm sure they question their ability to beat Melbourne.
My scenario is this: Melb will usually beat Illawarra; Illawarra will usually beat us; and we'll fancy our chances of beating Melbourne.

Granted they did win the grand final, but if you dissect their run into the finals, they were very lucky against the Tigers,the Tigers should've received a penalty for that hit on Tuquiri, and also a bit of Benji madness when he kicked out on the full allowing Illawarra field position for a field goal.
In the Grand Final the Roosters were against it from the start, that first try should have been pulled back as Morris had his foot on the sideline, the Roosters had a fair try disallowed because of a supposedly forward pass,the score could have been 14-0 in the first half,in the second half, Young's try was proven to be a knock on, and from that point the game just ran away from the Roosters.
Even against us this year, we were disallowed a try that would be given to most other teams and they had a try allowed that would be denied if it was scored by us.
The Illawarra supporters say that they have all over Manly because of that game down at WIN.
All of my in-laws support Illawarra and it astounds me the rub of the green they have been getting from the refs over the years.

If Canberra is Illawarra's bogey team, Illawarra is our nemesis. I reckon they have a 60-65% winning record against us - almost certainly our worst against anyone.

However, we usually beat them at Brookie, even though we don;t seem to play them there.

I think I'd rather play Melbourne than Illawarra in the big matches.

Luck only counts for so much

As much as I hate to say it they were the best team last year and have been pretty solid this year

Best Defense by a mile , on top of the table from round 5 until the end (pre storm drama)

The Who said:

I disagree with those sentiments about 1 million percent. Actually, probably more than that...

Im not interested in the others. I want us to play & win against the storm in the grand final. The look on the faces of bellamy & smith would be sublime. We are the team to beat them and nothing would please me more than to see it unfold once again.

Jatz Crackers said:
Im not interested in the others. I want us to play & win against the storm in the grand final. The look on the faces of bellamy & smith would be sublime. We are the team to beat them and nothing would please me more than to see it unfold once again.

The one & only team I wouldn't want to meet in the Gf would be the scum.

How much motivation would they have to avenge the 40-Nil.....no thank you.

Ralphie said:
The one & only team I wouldn't want to meet in the Gf would be the scum.
I would be thrilled to meet any team in the grand final. Because that would mean we were in the grand final. Which is important if you want to win the comp.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6