Lodge, you Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I know this thread is pumping up his tires but can we avoid the term "monster". If we are gonna cheer for him we need to use terms like hard working, no nonsense, reformed, dedicated. The no gos are Monster, intimidating, ferocious, scary, lunatic.

Politely disagree, we need a monster, intimidating, ferocious, scary, lunatic, rainbow chewing, screw loose, no holds barred, take no prisoners, borderline nutcase!
These other powderpuffs need someone to follow!

I know this thread is pumping up his tires but can we avoid the term "monster". If we are gonna cheer for him we need to use terms like hard working, no nonsense, reformed, dedicated. The no gos are Monster, intimidating, ferocious, scary, lunatic.
I like bullocking. Works long and hard.

S

Alarming that they have not improved under 2 coaches
The only forwards with high ceilings are Paseka and Ola. We’ve got Jake who is established. These three make any 17 in the NRL. From there, it drops dramatically and the rest of the forwards are bench or depth at other clubs.

I don’t think our forwards are suffering from coaching issues. They try hard but don’t have the ‘game’ to be consistently effective. We’ve got Lodge on board which helps but probably need one more decent middle with leg speed to help us over the ad line.

Tuilagi went 2/2 to start his Manly first grade career as well, sign him up for life
I don't understand what you are getting at with that apples and oranges comparison. Kelma is an edge forward and he's been good since returning from injury. I think he will continue to develop and it's not like he is taking up a huge portion of our cap.

Matthew is an explosive prop who will be expected to have a more significant impact on a game. So far he has delivered in spades. I'm very happy we had him against the Sharks and Dragons because I can't see us winning either of those games without Lodgey.

Time will prove whether or not his acquisition is of benefit to Manly.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10