Lock down Fanua-Blake.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have extended the contract of young forward Addin Fonua-Blake until the end of 2018.

The deal signifies a one-year extension for Fonua-Blake, who made his NRL debut in 2016.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...in-fonuablake-until-2018-20170105-gtmf00.html
Thats it i remember, so we need to jump all over this and sign him till at least 2020. These players seem to panic or there mamagers do (dollars ) and teams come in and offer overs then lost forever.

He had a really spirited dig today, especially in the second half when things weren't going well. He does have a limited tank and needs to be used wisely from the bench for maximum impact. And as Global was alluding to above, we really need more bodies running in packs to support the ball runner and take advantage of the strong runs and offloading opportunities.

Has been my favourite player since making his fg debut last year. I would be shattered if he left the club. Hopefully, that day will never come. Hence why im a little worried about the klemmer link possibility and if it may play a part in Fonua blakes decision making in termd of future

He just needs to work on his defence when teams turn the play back through the middle. He was left sucking in some deep ones yesterday when he should have been covering the inside play.

Agree with everyone.Oh yeah & ffs look for his offloads we could have sealed the game on 2 occasions if a support player was there.
That's where we are missing Tommy the most. No disrespect to Wright, only his second game in firsts, he's going great, but no doubt would be gassed with the amount of work he has to do at FB. Might see a bit more support play in the Knights game?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8