Likely team for Rd 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fairly certain he played centre. Not that it mattered. Made a few carries out of our half but the whole reserve team struggled to hold onto the ball so were on the back foot most of the half. Hoping he's a lock for a wing spot with Garrick or walker inside him

Thank you and agree ... he is still young and he may well end up a good centre ... but I seriously question the usefulness of a centre that can't/wont set up his winger ....

Hell...i just remembered Parker dropping that ball on his own line to hand the Tigers a win late in season 2017...if he does play, he'll need to redeem himself for that one!

Elliott
Parker
Suli
Garrick
Jorge

Is lambs to the slaughter stuff. Bedsweats and blindfolds game day.No amount of sugar coating and positive talk can hide that. Coaching can only achieve so much.

Tom and Dylan are our stars and we need them as most clubs need their stars.We had injuries last year but other than Dylan the real guns ( DCE Turbots Marty AFB Thommo) played almost every game

The real hope is that Garrick fulfils his likely promise, Dylan survives and Hoppa is as good as we think

Turbo Jorge Garrick Walker Hopoate has so much potential.

Last edited:
Elliott
Parker
Suli
Garrick
Jorge

Is lambs to the slaughter stuff. Bedsweats and blindfolds game day.No amount of sugar coating and positive talk can hide that. Coaching can only achieve so much.

Tom and Dylan are our stars and we need them as most clubs need their stars.

The real hope is that Garrick fulfils his likely promise, Dylan survives and Hoppa is as good as we think

Turbo Jorge Garrick Walker Hopoate has so much potential.
Be VERY surprised if Dylan survives, and knowing Greenslime he’ll make an example of him, 12 month ban at a minimum.

Especially given who he plays for.

Haven’t read that thread. Not good I gather.

I thought the top 8 chances may revolve around that and still do.

Still Ive been in enough court rooms to expect the unexpected.
But if he’s guilty the club needs to sack him , sponsors will demand it and Greenberg will do it for them anyway.
Sad but you reap what you sow in this world( if guilty)
And domestic violence is a scourge that needs harsher penalties and far more stringent bail terms.Simple as that.

Last edited:
Be VERY surprised if Dylan survives, and knowing Greenslime he’ll make an example of him, 12 month ban at a minimum.

Especially given who he plays for.
I agree
Todd will not go lightly on walker if convicted
I would say longer ban 2 years but that is if he is convicted of course.

Haven’t read that thread. Not good I gather.

I thought the top 8 chances may revolve around that and still do.

Still Ive been in enough court rooms to expect the unexpected.
But if he’s guilty the club needs to sack him , sponsors will demand it and Greenberg will do it for them anyway.
Sad but you reap what you sow in this world( if guilty)
And domestic violence is a scourge that needs harsher penalties and far more stringent bail terms.Simple as that.
No just sponsors but some members will demand it also

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue
I know Blair has improved somewhat, but he is still pretty middle-of-the-road. Walker is a game-breaker, and we need to replace like for like.

I was surprised with Hodko and Parker who I considered one being past it and the second just a Park footballer
BUT Hodko looked mobile and sharp And Parker looked ok in the centres, rang strong and defended a lot better then when on wing....
Just my 2 bobs worth

I was surprised with Hodko and Parker who I considered one being past it and the second just a Park footballer
BUT Hodko looked mobile and sharp And Parker looked ok in the centres, rang strong and defended a lot better then when on wing....
Just my 2 bobs worth
There is no deny that Parker improved from that horror last game under Trent where he missed tackles and dropped balls . How much more will he continue to improve has to be seen .

Hop you are right with this

You used a very critical word here and that is "HOPE" .

Whilst there is optimism and HOPE everything is possible . As soon as we take away the HOPE from any given situation and we turn off and start to tear down, then nothing is possible .

Is there a guarantee that Walker wont be free ?
Is there a guarantee that all our backs will fail ?
I s there a gaurantee that we will miss the 8 and the Roosters will win the comp again ?

The only gurantee in life is death , taxes and death riding no hope attitudes that will deliver failure to those with that negative mentality

308083f8fa4c485a9736c95c12bc5e96--negative-thoughts-deep-thoughts.jpg

Last edited:
The problem with this potential young centre unless its Lomaz from Illawarra....it's still a work in progress and personally....I'm pretty excited about the potential of young Hoppa, but still takes time.
I think there may be a little more going on behind the scenes as a backup plan than we know of....maybe 1 or 2 plans actually.

You used a very critical word here and that is "HOPE" .

Whilst there is optimism and HOPE everything is possible . As soon as we take away the HOPE from any given situation and we turn off and start to and tear down, then nothing is possible .

Is there a guarantee that Walker wont be free ?
Is there a guarantee that all our backs will fail ?
I s there a gaurantee that we will miss the 8 and the Roosters will win the comp again ?

The only gurantee in life is death , taxes and death riding no hope attitudes that will deliver failure to those with that negative mentality

View attachment 10791
Hate to tell you Bozo but there's a jelly fish that regenerates itself and never dies....also there are plenty who avoid paying taxes. :tmi:
This is good news though mate as it makes your point even stronger - there are NO guarantees....which I guess in effect....gives us hope ?? @:)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11