Likely team for Rd 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
One of the interesting stats about Garrick (sorry don't know where they went) is not that he scored 13 tries in reggies last year (not bad strike rate for a centre) but the fact he had about the same number of try assists .... this figure is relevant and telling .

It is no secret that I don't consider Suli to be a centre ... a possibly dynamic winger .. but not a centre ..... I am hoping he is being his normal foxy self and that he intends to play Garrick in the centres ...

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Less that 48 hours until the team is announced!
Strategic leaks suggest Waddell on bench, with Parker and Suli the centres. Not sure about the 5/8 but likely to be Elgey because it sounds like Fainu is missing (a huge blow for round 1) so Api at hooker with Hodko on the bench as cover. Other bench spots to Sipley and either Perrett or Gosiewski. The only other real contender could be Tevita Funa, but I doubt Des would send out 2 debutant three-quarters and Garrick seems a certainty to be one.

I think you are right except Fainu won't be playing at all due to suspension. In saying that, I hope Des swaps Garrick and Suli. Garrick won't see the ball if he is outside Suli.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
Yes I know can anyone please post the article up

Is behind a pay wall at https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/

c0d3cf40dd81fef7e1f7548499fac8fd

EARLY MAIL: TRJOBEVIC PUSHING FOR EARLY RETURN
SuperCoaches are reaching for the trade button with a host of popular players set to miss selection. Keep up to date with all the latest news ahead of the Round 1 team announcements.

Ryan

Journey Man
I would love nothing more than to witness Brad Parker rise above all the criticism he has received on here (mostly from me.)
Hear hear mate. He just seems so unco tho. Lacks pace. Bad under the high ball. Poor hands.

That said , there are times he reminds me of Terry Hill.

That said, Elliott, Parker, Taufua, Suli. Doesn't really inspire.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Not likely Mark. Except for Tangles last year I have never seen a Manly player return early.
Not a happy camper as I’m heading down from Coast for Roosters game. Having Latrell Mitchell nightmares already. God help us in that game but can’t wait for a footy fix.

When Tom did his ankle at Suncorp in I think 2017, he came back a couple of weeks earlier than expected. I wouldn't rule it out, but I'm not expecting to see him run out until at least Rd.2.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18