Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
1. Is this kid definitely with us next year?
2. Those who watch him play regularly what's his best spot?

I know he is playing prop in the 20's. I remember watching him a few years back when I think he played lock. He looks a much better footballer this year. But for a young skinny kid starting out in Senior footy I'm still thinking the back row. His work rate and 1 per centres are impressive. I'm seeing a partner for Jake T for the next 10 years in our pack. My biggest question? For those that watch him regularly how quick is he? Does he have another gear of pace to go to, when he is running into a hole compared to the speed he rucks it up?

I'm pretty sure he's with us in 2016 i remember seeing something about him being blooded next year. Heath says he also can play lock. My opinion is he will be a great backrower but then again I he could well be jakes partner in crime.

2v had Liam and TommyT as part of the 20 players that warm up for the NRL game for the last 6 rounds. So he is on the cusp of getting a game :)

Manly need to teach this kids to respect the Referees though and not backchat. Liam is a repeat offender and gets a 10 meter walk for yelling his opinions - dumb play that needs to be eradicated :confused:

Has a huge workrate & ability to offload at will.
Defends strongly & has the motor to be extra valuable in the modern game, particularly if interchange continues to reduce.
Could easily slot in the back row also, used as an edge runner who can pick up his support runners.
To be fair, his rangy build needs some more beef to handle the jump to NRL making 2017 more likely but his quality is good enough to make the jump today.

Sure, he back chats the ref but this is because he is passionate and fiery, which is something we need in our first grade pack. Obviously it would be better to keep his thoughts to himself.
I'm sure this kid will become a key forward in our top grade in the years ahead.

I got big wraps on this Kid . I see him as a Future BackRower in our NRL Side . He just has few things he has to get out of his game but with some good coaching they will be sorted.

Does anyone here know if Liam is related to Stephen Knight who play for Manly and Australia back in the late 70s?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he's with us in 2016 i remember seeing something about him being blooded next year. Heath says he also can play lock. My opinion is he will be a great backrower but then again I he could well be jakes partner in crime.
He is a great Lock and Back rower up until a couple of years ago thats where he was

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4