Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://m.smh.com.au/comment/obituaries/chesty-bond-was-a-gentle-giant-20100502-u1an.html

Manly's own Max Whitehead was the original Chesty Bond Man :)
images.jpg

Liam Knight's performance in the u/20's grand final was a revelation. An 80 min starting prop performance in sweltering heat. He bit his tongue. He did the hard and tough work, over and over again.

He will be a future star. By my reckoning, a supreme wide running backrower in his early 20s and then graduating to a best in class prop status in his late 20s.

Liam Knight's performance in the u/20's grand final was a revelation. An 80 min starting prop performance in sweltering heat. He bit his tongue. He did the hard and tough work, over and over again.

He will be a future star. By my reckoning, a supreme wide running backrower in his early 20s and then graduating to a best in class prop status in his late 20s.
Yes Well said Silvertail

What are you feeding him? - Liam is a huge man already :giggle:

Hope that Manly put some more value on being a Local Junior, so that those of us who love watching the kids come through, can enjoy cheering on their whole career :nod:

Congratulations on raising a great kid and a wonderful Brookie Favourite :inlove:
Thanks Happily Manly, he did a lot of it himself always been a real stoic kid and focused on where he wanted to go, and as far as food i just kept shovelling what ever i could into him ! haha, he was always a big kid he out grew his big brother by the time he was 18 months old and his brother was 3, ha his big brother had it good at school anyone picked on him he would go and get Liam to sort him out !

If he reminds me of anyone, it has to be former Canberra, Melbourne, and Newcastle prop Ben Cross. They look similar in facial features, physique, and playing style.

I don't really see him as a wide running backrower, middle forward be that a prop or backrow

My mate says he is staying ,you know -"My mate was right on the Dce deal also.Actually ,its my mates ,mates mate.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2