Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2v had Liam and TommyT as part of the 20 players that warm up for the NRL game for the last 6 rounds. So he is on the cusp of getting a game :)

Manly need to teach this kids to respect the Referees though and not backchat. Liam is a repeat offender and gets a 10 meter walk for yelling his opinions - dumb play that needs to be eradicated :confused:
Yeah he has always had that problem, but is an absolute angel compared with waht he used to be, he is getting slowly better, but he is a very strong minded individual !

@Pappa Knight great to have you on here. Hope we see a lot of Liam in first grade next year, very impressed with his season this year. With the interchange coming down (and hopefully more and more), Liam's 80min displays are going to be exceptionally valuable!

@Pappa Knight Hey old man. Most proud I've been all year was watching your young boy in the grand final. Didn't matter they lost. They got in and gave a real crack. The way your boy was carrying on after he scored that try towards the end. That's why I watch. You should be proud papa.

Keep him with a level head and he will go a long way. Plenty of kids have potential.

Really think your boy can make it. And be nothing better then to congratulate Pappa along the way.

We are all Manly after all.

Top young prospect you have there Papa Knight. Been watching his progress through the juniors. I hope Manly make a healthy offer to him to stay with the side. He and Jake T are outstanding forward prospects and we cant afford to lose him. But what ever he chooses I'm sure he'll be a future test player.

@Pappa Knight Hey old man. Most proud I've been all year was watching your young boy in the grand final. Didn't matter they lost. They got in and gave a real crack. The way your boy was carrying on after he scored that try towards the end. That's why I watch. You should be proud papa.

Keep him with a level head and he will go a long way. Plenty of kids have potential.

Really think your boy can make it. And be nothing better then to congratulate Pappa along the way.

We are all Manly after all.
Thanks Cliffy, much appreciated and yes he is a good operator always has been

Top young prospect you have there Papa Knight. Been watching his progress through the juniors. I hope Manly make a healthy offer to him to stay with the side. He and Jake T are outstanding forward prospects and we cant afford to lose him. But what ever he chooses I'm sure he'll be a future test player.
Thanks Bearfax, yes they are both bloody good at what they do

Thanks so much Mazta and yes i am so proud of him, he has always wanted to Play Top level Rugby even as an 8 year old, luckily he grew into the monster he is ! haha
What are you feeding him? - Liam is a huge man already :giggle:

Hope that Manly put some more value on being a Local Junior, so that those of us who love watching the kids come through, can enjoy cheering on their whole career :nod:

Congratulations on raising a great kid and a wonderful Brookie Favourite :inlove:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6