Liam knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The responses to fear are fight and flight.

Everyone knows if you challenge Ryan you can expect a flurry of verbosity followed by a series of troll ratings and personal attacks. Now we can see that if you expose his verbose diversions, and don't give a damn how many troll ratings or personal attacks you get from Ryan and his mates that he will simply run away.
Can we assume this is now over and we can all move on?

Don't know Ralphie. The evidence suggests Ryan doesn't regret in the slightest that he slandered Liam Knight, or even Pappa Knight when he came on here to keep us updated and engage with us - all based on a false rumour. So I guess we might expect more of the same kneejerk slandering when the next rumour arises.

The responses to fear are fight and flight.

Everyone knows if you challenge Ryan you can expect a flurry of verbosity followed by a series of troll ratings and personal attacks. Now we can see that if you expose his verbose diversions, and don't give a damn how many troll ratings or personal attacks you get from Ryan and his mates that he will simply run away.
We all might not agree with everything but we all agree on one thing and that is we all love the mighty Sea eagles and this bond should always keep us together as mates!!!
images.jpg

We all might not agree with everything but we all agree on one thing and that is we all love the mighty Sea eagles and this bond should always keep us together as mates!!!
View attachment 3229
Yes. And the "us" and "mates" INCLUDES the players.

If we're not fiercely loyal to the players - in good times and in bad - then any claim to mateship/loyalty/support is a superficial farce.

Yes. And the "us" and "mates" INCLUDES the players.

If we're not fiercely loyal to the players - in good times and in bad - then any claim to mateship/loyalty/support is a superficial farce.
All for one and One for all. Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

I understand, and about his one year and friendship with the twin turbos, sounds just like Gutherson who " moved to play fullback" according to some on here.

The machinations behind the scenes are always more complex and convoluted than we the spectators can hope to know.

I certainly would have liked Gutherson to stay. The 'full back' issue may have been a cause, as he has more hope of securing that position at Parra in the long run than at Manly. But it may have been pure economics in that Manly didnt offer enough.

Perhaps Gutherson's relationship with Foran is strong and maybe he thinks highly of Arthur. The point is he didnt see the future he wanted at Manly it seems, or Manly needed dollar room and he chose to move on.

Maybe if he doesnt get what he wants at Parra in a few years and Manly have an opening he'll come back, though returnees are few and far between. Lussick is one of the few to come back.

Can we assume this is now over and we can all move on?

OMG, is he still banging on ? Hahahaha. I'm thinking potential AVO here ;)

Reminds me of an old lawnmower I once had. The accelerator cable loosened, and no matter how hard you tried, the damned thing wouldn't stop screaming, or turn off.

Hence forth, he shall be known as "Victor !!"

How about now, can we move on now?

BTW Rex, I was unable to be loyal to James Hasson, it's something I feel ashamed of, but it's the truth. :tmi:

Rex and Ryan are both great passionate Manly guys . Lets shake hands and we can all get angry with the Tigers this week

How about now, can we move on now?

BTW Rex, I was unable to be loyal to James Hasson, it's something I feel ashamed of, but it's the truth. :tmi:
There's always hope Ralphie. Maybe we can move on to a more tasty discussion - like bangers and mash?

The forum tradition has been to always pick a bunny for lampooning. Some people, for whatever reason, seem to need to lampoon a target. My bet is that of all the people lampooning the bunny, not one has achieved more on the footy field than the bunny. So it is empty drivel really.

The way I look at it, James Hasson (like Wiliame) filled a hole and was better than the alternatives available at the time. And if he wasn't? Then him being picked is not his fault. The picture I will hold onto is of him toeing the ball ahead to score that try for us that got us back into the match.

And when he plays against us, in whatever grade, of course he is just another scummy eel.

There's always hope Ralphie. Maybe we can move on to a more tasty discussion - like bangers and mash?

The forum tradition has been to always pick a bunny for lampooning. Some people, for whatever reason, seem to need to lampoon a target. My bet is that of all the people lampooning the bunny, not one has achieved more on the footy field than the bunny. So it is empty drivel really.

The way I look at it, James Hasson (like Wiliame) filled a hole and was better than the alternatives available at the time. And if he wasn't? Then him being picked is not his fault. The picture I will hold onto is of him toeing the ball ahead to score that try for us that got us back into the match.

And when he plays against us, in whatever grade, of course he is just another scummy eel.
I know, I know, but I just can't help it...............I just can't do the James Hasson thing...........I really really want to, but..........

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Bangers and mash Ralphie. You just need some bangers and mash and all will be right in the world again.

I see he's been selected as prop in the NSW Cup.
I think he is wasted there, and is a natural running second rower.

I think he's inching towards first grade. This is probably a test to see how he handles himself against bigger boys.

I think we'll see young Liam make his debut round 4 or 5, I believe Barrett is waiting for the team to settle before throwing him into the cauldron of NRL.

I think we'll see young Liam make his debut round 4 or 5, I believe Barrett is waiting for the team to settle before throwing him into the cauldron of NRL.

That would be nice Briza. Hope you're right and Barrett thinks logically like you do. Cant wait for the day when THE BOOKENDS face opposition together (Jake and Liam of course)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2