• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like what alot of other posters have said.

Too similar to Buhrer and Leary. Don't see the need for Sharkie and don't rate him that highly either.

However, seeing as he'll be wearing the Manly colours next year, i'll give him a few rounds to prove himself.

I can only see him being signed by Bozo because of the new interchange rules. The only real problem then is we will lack a true "size"/ "power" 2nd rower.

Backrow will probably be Buhrer/Leary/Brown.

He's quite a good player. He is not a 'big' forward by any means, but is solid and can fill in at 5/8.

He is an outstanding player with a huge ticker. He is also one of the best utility players in the game, so he can play 80 minutes in the backrow if things are going your way, or move out to the centres (a better centre than Tom Symonds) or hooker if injury occurs. He is a competitor who gives 100% in attack and defence; full throttle. I think our backrow next year should be:

11. Brown
12. Symonds
13. Buhrer

All three are capable of playing 80 minutes and are very mobile. I don't mind so much if we let Mateo go, but if he stays then he can come on as an impact player with Symonds to have a rest.

There must be something about him that coaches can see but we can't.
When Cleary left the Warriors he took Brown with him and now Barrett is doing the same.

Alright, so I've been criticised for labelling this guy a lemon after watching him for 30 minutes ;)

Lets see how he does against a really **** team.

NYEagle

I'm not going to bag the guy. He definitely has a go.

I'll grant that he's got versatility.

But so far I haven't him do anything that Sao, Lui or Horo can't do.

Hmm 3 runs for 25 metres at half time.
I know he came off, but not exactly a guy that looks for work is he?
NYEagle

Hmm 3 runs for 25 metres at half time.
I know he came off, but not exactly a guy that looks for work is he?
NYEagle
In his defense this has been the lowest game of football I've seen in years. Lackluster doesn't quite describe it..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8