• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

is it a mistake to keep Lewis?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
First time I have ever watched this guy play today.

Wow what a bludger and crapshoot this bloke is. In 30 minutes virtually no hitups (and none of substance), a penalty for pulling a guy stupidly over the sideline, and a dropped ball that led to a try while he was having a rest behind the line.

I didn't know Gould could bear such a grudge.

NYEagle
Not a huge fan, but in all fairness that is the worst 40 I've seen him play. He usually comes into his own on the fringes when the big blokes tire.

Gus certainly got the best out of this deal.Whilst Brown is a solid player,he is in the very same mould as Leary and Buhrer but is 4 yrs older than those blokes.Whats more he is another clubs reject,which I suppose manly has had some success with in the past but I thought they were heading in a different direction.If I was Buhrer or Leary I'd start worrying

Harsh to judge him on a half of football, he has been consistent for the Riff. I would think he will be an asset to our team moving forward.

He is a 6/10 player across the board.
Personally dont see why he was signed as there are already the smaller agile type backrowers & the more powerful dynamic backrower would have been a better fit imo.
Certainly wont be shocking, just not great....

G'day new member, just thought id introduce myself. I think lewis brown should be on the bench and used as an impact player, he is definitely not a lemon just needs to have one position for a game, this afternoon he has been in the centres. If we have the same injuries as this year he will prove priceless!

Praps he 's 'doing a Foz' and is actually resting, thinking about next year . . . . Nate Myles has also looked pedestrian recently, since when he signed for us.

G'day new member, just thought id introduce myself. I think lewis brown should be on the bench and used as an impact player, he is definitely not a lemon just needs to have one position for a game, this afternoon he has been in the centres. If we have the same injuries as this year he will prove priceless!
I tend to agree, as with two less interchanges next year the lighter/faster forwards like Brown (in the Buhrer/BoChoc of old mould) will come into their own.

Well that's the theory anyways!

Most warriors fans were spewing when they lost him, now Panthers fans are saying he iS one they should have kept. Players like him will thrive in the reduced interchange game.

Well ive gone off early again.
LOL, well he had a better second half, but still not convinced but forgive me it's such a boring game I had to have a dig at someone today.
Regarding his 2nd half, he was dumped into touch, carried on with a bit of acting when he scored the try - loved the delayed reaction for TV.
And I just realised something that is even more concerning - he looks a bit like Chocmough. :sweating:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8