Lets talk round 1 team.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My team for round 1;

Snake
Gutherson
Matai
Lyon
Hiku
Foran
DCE
Mason
Ballin
Lawrence
Mateo
Symonds
Lui

Sene-Lefao
Starling
Burgess
Chee Kam

With everything going on lately including that "parra" thread, I just hope some of you can accept the possibility that this game is definitely not in the bag. If we lose, i am predicting some to pop a sphincter.
I think it'll be a huge effort for us to win. So many injuries and disruptions in pre season.
But I think once this halves contract **** is up and things settle down we'll slowly build and finish incredibly strong.

My team for round 1;

Snake
Gutherson
Matai
Lyon
Hiku
Foran
DCE
Mason
Ballin
Lawrence
Mateo
Symonds
Lui

Sene-Lefao
Starling
Burgess
Chee Kam
I could be wrong but from memory Symonds is out injured .

Stalled contract talks or not ,We are playing the Hayneless Eels.
They are crap , I will be disappointed if we don't win by no less than 20.

Stalled contract talks or not ,We are playing the Hayneless Eels.
They are crap , I will be disappointed if we don't win by no less than 20.
The eels will be fired up with a point to prove. Even the years they won the spoons they gave manly plenty of trouble. Manly will lose if they think this will be a walk in the park.

With everything going on lately including that "parra" thread, I just hope some of you can accept the possibility that this game is definitely not in the bag. If we lose, i am predicting some to pop a sphincter.

Not me, I already have Parra winning this one...the only sphincter popped will be mine if we win!!

Parra only lost 2 at their stadium last year and 1 was to the Bunnies.Recent history says this will be anything but easy.I see them as a team on the rise.If our reported injury toll is correct they will start clear favourites I imagine.Should be an entertaining game for a lot of reasons.

Parra only lost 2 at their stadium last year and 1 was to the Bunnies.Recent history says this will be anything but easy.I see them as a team on the rise.If our reported injury toll is correct they will start clear favourites I imagine.Should be an entertaining game for a lot of reasons.

I suggested 36-4 to the Eels the other day, I admit a bit " tongue firmly in cheek" but I'll be very surprised if we win this one .

And won't this forum go off if we lose.

A loss is on the cards but wont be the end of the world in terms of the season as a whole.Sounds like we will have a few out and they will be full strength except for Ken Edwards. Talk of Parra being easy beats is way over the top. There is not a single team in the NRL who is EASY to beat at home.

Last year they put 40 on the Warriors in round 1 and played incredibly expansive football. Expect a repeat of that style of footy; whether they execute it is the key.

I can see Parra becoming the next NRL darlings and getting the refs run over the next few years, expecting to see lots of penalties for ruck infringements

After reading those last comments maybe my 36-4 to the Eels won't be too far off!!

Now THAT would get the forum firing !

I however do t think it will be that bad, maybe 36-10....Lol

Not big on Horo atm but can go well - has not been the same since an ordinary 2013 GF performance imo.
Before that showed good form & 1 thing is certain - play him Friday....
WHY?? NO doubt he will fire as he was shown the door from this mob & will have plenty to prove.

We need to have someone with a bit of size marking radrada. He scored a few against us last year, and so far in the trials (and 9s?) opposition wingers have killed us.

I will be very disappointed if we kick crossfield to his wing, because we won't stop him if he gets in space. Pay attention halves - do not put up a crossfield bomb to his wing.

Hayne was involved in everything good the filth did last year .Wooden spooners for sure.

I thought it was our 2nd string centres who got burnt in the trials.

Radradra will be an issue if Lyon does not make it, otherwise I expect him to be contained well with the experience Lyon brings.

We can win this if we turn up to play as the eels will be ready to rock and roll

when are teams going to be named. Normally Tuesdays but I heard it is pushed back to Wednesday. I have no idea I just read the newspapers!!

when are teams going to be named. Normally Tuesdays but I heard it is pushed back to Wednesday. I have no idea I just read the newspapers!!
I heard the nrl wanted to push it back to Wednesday as well. Makes sense. I hate the copy and paste you get with Tuesday team releases. If you've had a Monday game theres no way you have a definitive team come Tuesday before you know how people pull up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2