Lets talk round 1 team.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i thought it might be why big league was now releasing Monday instead of Wednesday. Because if they were missing the team lists anyway they may as well release it earlier

It matters nought from week to week, what you see on Tuesday isn't what you get on Saturday BUT you would think that for the very first game of the season what they come out with on Tuesday barring last minute injury at training) would be fairly accurate.

i thought it might be why big league was now releasing Monday instead of Wednesday. Because if they were missing the team lists anyway they may as well release it earlier

I bet Big League are over the moon that Brian Smith is going another year without a coaching gig; he used to make an absolute ass of the team naming process each week. Game day involved the centre playing 5/8, the 5/8 on the bench, the lock to hooker, and the hooker to lock, before the fullback jumped into the halves, and jumper number 40 making an appearance on the wing!

I bet Big League are over the moon that Brian Smith is going another year without a coaching gig; he used to make an absolute ass of the team naming process each week. Game day involved the centre playing 5/8, the 5/8 on the bench, the lock to hooker, and the hooker to lock, before the fullback jumped into the halves, and jumper number 40 making an appearance on the wing!
that just sounds like a normal tim sheens team

TAB ODDS - Squeels 1.88 / Manly 1.95....the squeels have come in since their original 2.10 posted weeks ago....expect the eels odds to shorten on match day even further once squeel fans withdraw on " cheque day " Thursday or Friday.

They rightfully should be favourites, it's their home ground and they will be enormously pumped for the game.

MIGOTY

It makes you wonder though...
the media are telling the RL community we have two $1million halves in our ranks, but we are outsiders against a club that just lost the only marquee player they had.
I don't know that these boys are worth the coin being touted.

the media are telling the RL community we have two $1million halves in our ranks, but we are outsiders against a club that just lost the only marquee player they had.
Mate I think you're underestimating the value of the great and powerful King Arthur.

He's the difference maker! ;)

* tongue so far in cheek it's broken the skin

For the same reason they won't be able to lead us to the finals this year according to the experts I guess.....

TAB ODDS - Squeels 1.88 / Manly 1.95....the squeels have come in since their original 2.10 posted weeks ago....expect the eels odds to shorten on match day even further once squeel fans withdraw on " cheque day " Thursday or Friday.
Manly will start favourites and will win.

The biggest problem with our team this year is that we lack 80 minute players that Watmough and Stewart have done for us in the past. Leary is not ready for FG football and Horo and Ballin are the only ones in our pack that can handle 80 minutes.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8