Let’s STOP this RIGHT NOW !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What extra staff has Des actually got :think:

Baz -> Des
Ferris -> Donny
Lambkin -> Matty
S Fulton -> Crusher
Holmes -> Bonasera

Monas is in a newly NRL created Pathways post

So far the footy ops roster just had a personnel swap :nerd:

We are also (finally) short of a Media Liason Officer post now that ZtC retired:handok:
You may be right. But don’t forget the mind coach!

I guess the perception is that Des is getting more than what Baz had. Or at least didn’t have to fight as hard to get the personnel.

You may be right. But don’t forget the mind coach!

I guess the perception is that Des is getting more than what Baz had. Or at least didn’t have to fight as hard to get the personnel.
That guy was just quoted in the paper as he is unemployed.:cool:

Des will get other staff, but at present he is no better off than Baz would have been had he stayed @:cool:

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue
Brent Read reporting on Twitter that Baz will stay away from the club until a deal has been reached.

"Manly have reached an agreement of sorts with Trent Barrett. They will continue to pay him to stay away from Narrabeen pending a settlement."
I wish they had reached that agreement 3 years ago.
Minus the payment...

What extra staff has Des actually got :think:

Baz -> Des
Ferris -> Donny
Lambkin -> Matty
S Fulton -> Crusher
Holmes -> Bonasera

Monas is in a newly NRL created Pathways post

So far the footy ops roster just had a personnel swap :nerd:

We are also (finally) short of a Media Liason Officer post now that ZtC retired:handok:
Des is surrounding himself with Sea Eagles
That Manly edge is the big difference

There goes that theory from the apologists that it was written in Trent Barrett's contract that he was the only one that could be head coach; that the Penn's would be in breach by having Des as coach without paying TB out. The fact that TB is sitting it out is a testament to that. TB is the one that has lost all credibility in this drawn out saga no matter how the anti manly media spin doctors phrase it. His coaching career has taken a battering by his attempt of duplicity. He may have fooled the young impressionable squad that he did this all for the greater good, a self proclaimed martyr. He now understands how it feels to be royally farked by the Penns. Gus Ghoul should have warned him that there are no friends in business...it's a well deserved lesson.

HI gang, long term poster first time reader,

WTF is the deal with pretty boy Barrett. Lets get ride of him hey!!. I live in Brisbane and I miss when Manly would dominate DOMINATE the competition!! Can't we just go to Barrett's home and **** him????

I've been vaping and drinking Wild Turkey Darrell Strength. all night.

I wan't Manly to be great again. Snake was my favorite player. GO BRETT!!!!.

giphy.gif

There goes that theory from the apologists that it was written in Trent Barrett's contract that he was the only one that could be head coach; that the Penn's would be in breach by having Des as coach without paying TB out. The fact that TB is sitting it out is a testament to that. TB is the one that has lost all credibility in this drawn out saga no matter how the anti manly media spin doctors phrase it. His coaching career has taken a battering by his attempt of duplicity. He may have fooled the young impressionable squad that he did this all for the greater good, a self proclaimed martyr. He now understands how it feels to be royally farked by the Penns. Gus Ghoul should have warned him that there are no friends in business...it's a well deserved lesson.

Trent would be getting instructed by his management every step of the way remember.

Trent would be getting instructed by his management every step of the way remember.
Yep ,Trents biggest lesson is not to trust his money hungry ,deceiving manager.I feel for him due to his naivety.

Agreed don't want him getting anything the way he left but also understand he has a contract. Give him his 300k tell him to stay away and so he can't double dip with another club make him sign a pay out contract stating he can't sign with another club (as if they would want him).
I know people (including me) are not happy that he get's anything but he will whether we like it or not. Just prevent him from going to another club until his notice period is up.
I agree totally - said exactly the same on another thread. Management should be applauded for not playing his game and essentially now they have fu??ed his coaching career until 2020. This has all backfired on Barrett! Maybe most on here should let Management manage the club and the people complaining whingeing and bitching should just keep wearing their clown suits! Most of you have NO idea lol! You do make me giggle though - thanks.

Our club is building a tough culture from the front office to the field . Let every one know Manly are not push overs !!!
Agree - management have played this nicely albeit too drawn out but the result is fabulous - they have shown we wont be fu??ed around by a chump like Barrett!

I am a bit more pragmatic about the situation - I see both sides of the coin but definitely think Baz has not covered himself in glory. But If he is able to swing a first grade head coach gig in the future, good luck to him (I doubt he will though). In fact, I’d be happy for him to be first grade coach of another club because, like many others, I would not fear a team coached by him!

In the end, I am just glad that the club hasn’t paid him out only for him to land at another club for the 2019 season. What he does after that, I don’t really mind.
I agree with you mate . Trent has as much chance of landing a head coach job as Lewis Brown landing a starting NRL player with another club .
Both out of their depth . Gus the man who endorsed both of them to our club wont even have them and that speaks more highly than me

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8