Let’s STOP this RIGHT NOW !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NZEaglesFan

Reserve Grader
$300,000 to pay so we can move Baz on from the club. Even though I believe he does not deserve a single cent more the club, as a member I am willing to donate an additional $100 towards a fund to pay him off and piss him off from the joint.

This issue is creating too much negative press for our club and I can just imagine how confused our players are. Baz needs to know that Des is the coach now and I am will to contribute financially to make this happen.

If you think how much folding Beesting head Gould has flushed down the brasco on coaches while in charge of the Pennies, 300K is not much.
Just pay him and wipe the slate clean.

We don't need this dragging on any longer.

Just let him sit at home and get paid, costs the same and less drain on company cash flow.
Yep - I agree. If he wants to stay till July, let him (stay at home). If he has somewhere else to go, then he can ask for a release and we won't have to pay him diddly squat. We only owe him his contractual payments through till July. If he wants to sit at home and not be able to get a new job until July, then that is his problem. He resigned, with an end date in July 2019.... sweet as.

The only thing I would give him is the flogging that he deserves

If he turns up today then he is deliberately turning our 2019 season into another circus like his last 3 years

It is typical of what sort of bloke he is A soft cock pretty boy who cannot coach

Worst decision in recent history was bringing this clown in as our first grade coach.

I was right behind the guy when he first arrived. He showed glimpses of potential. But as time went on it was clear that when he was left with making big boy decisions that he was completely out of his depth.

He championed mediocrity. He ran from adversity. He white anted to Gould.
And still to this day is yet to accept any responsibility for being a pathetic coach.

Go away Baz. You don't deserve a cent.

Not sure if recruiting him was the worst decision or if punting Toovey was even worse

Just let him sit at home and get paid

Agreed don't want him getting anything the way he left but also understand he has a contract. Give him his 300k tell him to stay away and so he can't double dip with another club make him sign a pay out contract stating he can't sign with another club (as if they would want him).
I know people (including me) are not happy that he get's anything but he will whether we like it or not. Just prevent him from going to another club until his notice period is up.

Not sure what the big deal is.Given that it’s the first week of training,I’d doubt Hasler would be doing much hands on work anyway.Id suspect Des would be in the demountables most of the time.Whats happening at Manly is basically what’s happening at the Broncos.Bennett will walk out now if he’s given his money,but the Broncos don’t want to pay him so it’s a game of who blinks first and does something wrong to void their contract

Not sure what the big deal is.Given that it’s the first week of training,I’d doubt Hasler would be doing much hands on work anyway.Id suspect Des would be in the demountables most of the time.Whats happening at Manly is basically what’s happening at the Broncos.Bennett will walk out now if he’s given his money,but the Broncos don’t want to pay him so it’s a game of who blinks first and does something wrong to void their contract

Nothing like the broncos seibold isn't threatening to turn up at training.

Worst decision in recent history was bringing this clown in as our first grade coach.

I was right behind the guy when he first arrived. He showed glimpses of potential. But as time went on it was clear that when he was left with making big boy decisions that he was completely out of his depth.

He championed mediocrity. He ran from adversity. He white anted to Gould.
And still to this day is yet to accept any responsibility for being a pathetic coach.

Go away Baz. You don't deserve a cent.
Fixed our attack at the cost of our defense. He had some ideas and potential but no idea how to get the team to play together.

Employee of the year
Fixed our attack at the cost of our defense. He had some ideas and potential but no idea how to get the team to play together.
IMO Trent did not fix our attack . Our attack only consisted of individual brilliance rather than super team play .
I will give Trent credit for this though ..........
Trent has always been a lover and he taught our players how to love .
images (3).jpg

I dont know the details of the contract, but my understanding is that he has a contract and there is a good chance the club has to pay him.

The only reason I could see Baz showing up is if he is in breach on contract for not showing up to work, and then not getting paid.

Otherwise why would you show up if your still being paid, especially when he was the one that has resigned. What, to cause trouble, that is a great career move. If he is apparently the 'Great bloke' all the players says he is, then why would he be there to cause trouble.

If the club has to pay him, just pay him to stay at home.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8