Legend spotto

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw Chris Anderson & Kevin Moore at a hotel in Brisbane a few months back. Oh sorry my bad, wrong thread.

Kiwi Eagle said:
mozgrame said:
Jason Hetherington and I are great mates. Talk with him nearly every day to get all the dogs dirt. lol His Capras are struggling. Went down to tweed in Biloela last night :(

Lol he is a funny bastard, was with 3 of my mates in Brisbane for Origin a couple of years back, and we went for a beer and the table behind us was him, Hagan, D Smith and Lamb and he stopped for a bit of banter with us as we were watching the soccer world cup

You would have had a bit in common with lamb KE:D

Pittwater Legend said:
I saw Hasler a couple of times prior to his departure from the club. One time he was hanging in the driveway next to the furniture shop just beyond Kebab World in Dee Why.

Preparing for his change of clubs lol

bones said:
Pittwater Legend said:
I saw Hasler a couple of times prior to his departure from the club. One time he was hanging in the driveway next to the furniture shop just beyond Kebab World in Dee Why.

Preparing for his change of clubs lol

"hanging in the driveway near the furniture shop" reminds me of the scary presence hanging behind the bins behind a diner in Mulholland Drive.

I watched the Souths v Storm game in Rustys private box and got his boat back to the city while chatting to Keith Senior. A very surreal night that one.

I saw the Wolfman at a Them Crooked Vultures gig at the Horden Pavilion in 2010.

Johnny Gibbs both Saturday and Sunday morning at Dee Why pool, plus one very intoxicated Souths player at Royal Hotel (Newtown) on Saturday night having just done a stack of dough on the pokies.

tugga8 said:
Johnny Gibbs both Saturday and Sunday morning at Dee Why pool, plus one very intoxicated Souths player at Royal Hotel (Newtown) on Saturday night having just done a stack of dough on the pokies.

Why don't you name him?

bones said:
tugga8 said:

Why don't you name him?

A winger in line for Origin

tugga8 said:

Common mistake but Sandow plays for the Eels now!

tugga8 said:
bones said:
tugga8 said:

Why don't you name him?

Does your spotting have much merit?

Bucko112 said:
Got arrested and interviewed by Mal Cochrane when I was a young fella, thought it was pretty cool at the time
And let that be a lesson to all you young blokes. Being arrested is cool:cool:

Moondog said:
Bucko112 said:
Got arrested and interviewed by Mal Cochrane when I was a young fella, thought it was pretty cool at the time
And let that be a lesson to all you young blokes. Being arrested is cool:cool:

Lol.... Being a big manly fan I was more starstruck than concerned about being in trouble!

tugga8 said:
bones said:
tugga8 said:

Why don't you name him?

Some serious point scoring there. I rate Gibbsy a legend despite being injured for the 78 GF, on the basis he made the kangaroo tour and was my favourite player when I was a kid. 40 points for the double sighting of "Gibbys". Assuming you went to the toilet with the intoxicated South player you are up for 8 or 16 more points, more if he spewed.

You are leading the comp at the moment.

I got invited into the U R M box at brookie last year and was in there with Hugh Jackman,Peter Phelps, Cliffy,. Was a great day. They all had a drink and were very friendly to everyone who was there.

In 2011 I had to organize a blues promotional visit at work. Met Gallen, Pearce, Lewis, Ennis and I think mannah. Young hoppa was meant to be there but didn't make it. Max krillich, Trent Barrett, Chris Anderson and don mckinno where there too. Nicest blokes where Gallen, Ennis and Anderson. In fact had a big chat with Anderson about the merits of the side. Lewis and Pearce were like naughty schoolboys.

Also had to organize a segment on the footy show last year, met Lewis again and minnichello, the piece mainly involved Mario and I've gotta say he might possibly be the nicest guy ever.

Oh and one final thing, with work last year I got access to the players tunnel (not rooms) and got to walk onto the field at half time in SOO2.....great experience

On my way to the ATM this morning, Rambo was sitting at a café in the main street having coffee. I was wearing manly gear (as usual) and on my way back past he got up, went to his ute and gave me a Manly cap !

2830 Eagle said:
On my way to the ATM this morning, Rambo was sitting at a café in the main street having coffee. I was wearing manly gear (as usual) and on my way back past he got up, went to his ute and gave me a Manly cap !

I didn't realise Sly was in town.....Yo Adriaannne.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8