Legend spotto

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ah the off-season, how i hate thee, let me count the ways. Actually I think the typical post season goes through distinct phases, like the stages of grief. Stage 1 - slowing dissipating anger about the missed opportunities from the season just passed. Stage 2 - Flickering optimism about better days ahead. Stage 3 - rampant conjecture about every player on market (or not). Stage 4 - Complaining about lack of communication from club about plans. Stage 5 - Abject boredom, characterised by random thread resurrections, pointless non footy ramblings and the like. Stage 6 - Team YARTS for upcoming Nines. Stage 7 - Pre-season trials. Stage 8 - Round One - Baz is either the messiah or will be gone by Round 5.
Does beg the question though doesn't it..If we stuff up early and Trent gets the boot who on Earth comes in??? Cartwright caretaker coach??? *shudders. I'm guessing would be Ivan??? Any other options?

ah the off-season, how i hate thee, let me count the ways. Actually I think the typical post season goes through distinct phases, like the stages of grief. Stage 1 - slowing dissipating anger about the missed opportunities from the season just passed. Stage 2 - Flickering optimism about better days ahead. Stage 3 - rampant conjecture about every player on market (or not). Stage 4 - Complaining about lack of communication from club about plans. Stage 5 - Abject boredom, characterised by random thread resurrections, pointless non footy ramblings and the like. Stage 6 - Team YARTS for upcoming Nines. Stage 7 - Pre-season trials. Stage 8 - Round One - Baz is either the messiah or will be gone by Round 5.

Stage 1, Pass
Stage 2, I'm in.
Stage 3, Pass
Stage 4, Pass
Stage 5, Put me down as a starter.
Stage 6, (someone please tell @Turbo1 he can only use MANLY players)
Stage 7, The fun begins.

I have to think this is too good a post to be buried in a thread that may never be read again. Sums it up clearly and succinctly.

By far and away the most respectful, humble footballer I have ever met....daylight second. Sorry Steve Matai is a close second

Have resisted saying this before but met Trent Barrett on several occasions when he was playing and he is of the same ilk.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8