Legend spotto

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
effnic said:
I think i have got this thread won. Partied with the boys for 2 days straight in the hotel room in Manly after the 2008 gf. Wont be forgetting that anytime soon.

This happened to Jace once with Souths. On the 2nd day, someone flipped him over and realised he was a bloke. Some of them are still in therapy. The rest were fine with it.

mozgrame said:
effnic said:
I think i have got this thread won. Partied with the boys for 2 days straight in the hotel room in Manly after the 2008 gf. Wont be forgetting that anytime soon.

This happened to Jace once with Souths. On the 2nd day, someone flipped him over and realised he was a bloke. Some of them are still in therapy. The rest were fine with it.

This is made up rubbish. Souths don't win premierships.

Saw myself in the mirror again this morning, didnt get anything done until the afternoon as I was stuck in front of the mirror all day. This time had matilda in my arms though and she is the true legend

I have seen King at uni a few times, and I've seen Oldfield studying hard there before.

Spotted Kite a few times around Mona Vale usually driving around, as well as Snake and Gifty at Mona Vale Hotel once. Also saw She-rex and Whare their last year too, Whare seemed really surprised someone recognised him.

Also saw Galuvao in Dee Why last year, and Joey out surfing a few times.

This probably doesn't count but had dinner with Tooves, Killer and Kingy last Thursday night at Freshwater. Had a great night, even bludged a ride home with Killer..............

SeaEagleRock8 said:
That would have taken Killer a few hours, lol
Any updates on Kingy's injury?

Little did I realise the monster I was creating when I said to him.."Mate, treat it like home...see you in the morning"

You Hunter folk do things a little bit different in your homes I now gather....

Mybludog said:
This probably doesn't count but had dinner with Tooves, Killer and Kingy last Thursday night at Freshwater. Had a great night, even bludged a ride home with Killer..............

I say this with all the respect in the world.....YOU SUCK!!!

Haha. Sorry Clint.

Kingy out till 2014 Lach.

Only thing i'm missing is a front door key to Vid's place.........lol

Mybludog said:
Only thing i'm missing is a front door key to Vid's place.........lol

As a former PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) Master Instructor I was oft heard to say "Don't hold your breath"
And wouldn't you know....It's since been apt and so, so appropriate on so..so many social occasions I've found......?

Mybludog said:

Does this come with the #1 ticket you acquired at auction, or do they have to like you as well?

Did you have to pay for dinner?

Sigh

edit: And to think if we caught up with each other in Vancouver, we could've added each other to the list!!!

Came as part of the package GE and no I didn't pay for dinner. Killer did try and charge me $10 for the ride home but he didn't have any luck..........

Mybludog said:
Came as part of the package GE and no I didn't pay for dinner. Killer did try and charge me $10 for the ride home but he didn't have any luck..........

He's not a Garry Jack is he? :s

Clint said:
Mybludog said:

Aw gee Mr Mybludog, you should've just said it was because you were mates with them! And lol at killer. I guess money is tight everywhere these days.

*Garry Jack is the guy who first got me into League. He's a real champ of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mybludog said:

Still think you should go back to back No 1. :)

Clint said:
Mybludog said:

No. But he probably thinks MBD is a cheap Ben Hunt. :p

Haha. After all the coin they've got outa me over the years, the least he could do was give me a ride home in his free car

Oh and he had to bring my framed & signed jersey with us..................just as we'll it was a ute

I think I just saw "chucker" muttiah muralidhuran at Hornsby Westfield. Could that be right?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6