Leagues Club Live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It will never be sold by the council that is clear

It can't be sold if it's classified as community land, is my understanding. A great thing as it protects it for the future. Grounds like ours are the type of grounds most people want to go to. I'd say visiting supporters like coming to Brookie. As said above somewhere, get rid of the ridiculous new name, that'll do for a start.

0B11FA49-E1BB-43C6-AC4A-DADA9888A6B0.jpeg

No strawberries for Porky!

I will give a more detailed summary later/tomorrow - all up a good meeting for members all the grievances were aired.

Need to have a beer and steak now
Thanks for tonight. Really appreciated.
I wonder if you could tell us what the general feeling of the crowd was. Were they all frustrated or is it just us?
Also, what was the mention of ST?

Great work with the updates @The Wheel - Enjoy the steak and beer! Look forward to reading your update, mate.

I did just come across a bit of a run down from a supporters Facebook page with the below for any one keen to read:

Not a bad Members Forum.
Main Points.

*Not revealing who the coach is but one has been appointed.
*Gorman has had discussions with Matty Ballin and they really didn't try to deny his appointment so I think done deal.
*Manly will not be moved anywhere.
*Centre of excellence and redevelopment of Brookie is a top priority. Blueprints in place just need council and funding.
*Centre of excellence is main priority now. 13mill more needed over the 22mill already raised. Total cost 35mill.
*Marty is going nowhere full stop
* Because of salary cap penalty next season no major signings just upgrading existing and promoting youth.
*A raft of other things addressed.
*Pre season commences 4th Nov and coach will be in place by then and whole structure will be in place.
*Leagues club has a 3.5 year extention smd Max Krillich said it will be here for at least 5 more years.
*The whole meeting will be on Sea Eagles website but that's just a snapshot.
All in all they seemed sincere and concerned and want to get Manly back to where it belongs.

While you're on your high horse can you delete 95% of both Brian Kelly threads and the other 10,000 "irrelevant " posts, or doesn't it suit the silvertails agenda?
Way to read the room

People wanted to follow what was being said without having to step through pages of junk posts....as for the Kelly thread if people want it cleaned up then they can request it and it can happen (like it did here)

Way to read the room

People wanted to follow what was being said without having to step through pages of junk posts....as for the Kelly thread if people want it cleaned up then they can request it and it can happen (like it did here)

Typical greenie attitude!

:tearsofjoy:

• 😆
Reactions: lsz
Great work with the updates @The Wheel - Enjoy the steak and beer! Look forward to reading your update, mate.

I did just come across a bit of a run down from a supporters Facebook page with the below for any one keen to read:

Not a bad Members Forum.
Main Points.

*Not revealing who the coach is but one has been appointed.
*Gorman has had discussions with Matty Ballin and they really didn't try to deny his appointment so I think done deal.
*Manly will not be moved anywhere.
*Centre of excellence and redevelopment of Brookie is a top priority. Blueprints in place just need council and funding.
*Centre of excellence is main priority now. 13mill more needed over the 22mill already raised. Total cost 35mill.
*Marty is going nowhere full stop
* Because of salary cap penalty next season no major signings just upgrading existing and promoting youth.
*A raft of other things addressed.
*Pre season commences 4th Nov and coach will be in place by then and whole structure will be in place.
*Leagues club has a 3.5 year extention smd Max Krillich said it will be here for at least 5 more years.
*The whole meeting will be on Sea Eagles website but that's just a snapshot.
All in all they seemed sincere and concerned and want to get Manly back to where it belongs.
Some good things then, like the coach to be in place come training commencement, Marty and the leagues club extension.
OK no major signings but to keep some young players is the right move under the circumstances.
I just think I would rather the centre of excellence money go fully towards the Brookie upgrade.
I think that's higher priority but as I understand it that pipsqueak Ayers wants it that way.
Thanks guys for the info.

Some good things then, like the coach to be in place come training commencement, Marty and the leagues club extension.
OK no major signings but to keep some young players is the right move under the circumstances.
I just think I would rather the centre of excellence money go fully towards the Brookie upgrade.
I think that's higher priority but as I understand it that pipsqueak Ayers wants it that way.
Thanks guys for the info.

In relation to the Centre of Excellence rather than the Brookie upgrade, my understanding is they are focusing on this because in all likelihood it is a more realistically attainable goal mate.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8