Leagues Club Live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Can someone ask them to ditch that **** "Lottoland" name it is as embarrassing as the company is.

Its just got to go.

Lyal is very smart with the way he avoids the hard questions

Attachments

• IMG_5119.PNG
    IMG_5119.PNG
    214.1 KB · Views: 132
We need Rod Taylor’s time machine, so the Penns can dial up ‘September 2014’.

When they arrive there they draw the conclusion, ‘You know what, I don’t think our plan to white ant Toovey is a good idea. And oh, it’s about time we offloaded that oxygen-thieving in-law for good’.

Last edited:
Sorry, but did we get a Diorama? No presentation is complete without one .....

Well my dear rich friend, I have done more than that over a longer period. I have sponsored club and players. I have had corporate boxes and take many many clients. You do what you like mate. I will have my opinion also. Im not happy. I just dont know what you expected. Obviously too much.

Answers. Is that too much to ask?

Actually, **** that. I apologise for name calling Frogz. That was not on. Probably made me look like a dickhead.

Probably feeling a little demoralised.

Honestly though, was hoping:

X Roster / List Manager named:
X Barrett paid out:
X New coach / Assistant / Fitness guys named:
X Centre of Excellence proceeding:
X Media Manager improved:
X A few players signed / re-signed:
X Culture addressed (on and off the field)

Heck mate, any of those would be good. Even one.

Again, I apologise. I'm an angry spacka ATM for various reasons. To be rude to you was stupid.

This was my fault. Hope we are okay.

Answers. Is that too much to ask?

Actually, **** that. I apologise for name calling Frogz. That was not on. Probably made me look like a dickhead.

Probably feeling a little demoralised.

Honestly though, was hoping:

X Roster / List Manager named:
X Barrett paid out:
X New coach / Assistant / Fitness guys named:
X Centre of Excellence proceeding:
X Media Manager improved:
X A few players signed / re-signed:
X Culture addressed (on and off the field)

Heck mate, any of those would be good. Even one.

Again, I apologise. I'm an angry spacka ATM for various reasons. To be rude to you was stupid.

Apology accepted and returned. We all want the best mate, I know. Its just we all have a different view on how to get that and when. And we are all VERY PASSIONATE about our club/team. No offence taken

Those getting all upset about the lack of a coaching announcement......if they have said an announcemwnt will be made next week, and the club don't commence the pre-season until November - what's the real problem here?

They are obviously making moves behind the scenes and are hamstrung by the Barrett situation. So they have to be very deliberate in the process.

Add to that that c*nt of a human Greenberg and his team of inbreds dragged that cap appeal out for so long, it has stopped the club making any signings (or re-signings for that matter).

I hate the Penn regime believe me, but come on.

Look i see everyone pissed. I did not membership this season. But i will on basis i see this as most important year in 19 i will get membership.
I feel like this is real life version of movie major league.
The players is why i am renewing and its not all but simply the turbos are the heart and soul of this joint. There the future of club is these boys and kids coming through your ben turbo and schuster.
But they need to get serious about the coaching pay him out. What his contract 500k tops to pay out ? What will they lose in gate taking if he does stay alot more than that

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8