Leagues Club Live

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Great work with the updates @The Wheel - Enjoy the steak and beer! Look forward to reading your update, mate.

I did just come across a bit of a run down from a supporters Facebook page with the below for any one keen to read:

Not a bad Members Forum.
Main Points.

*Not revealing who the coach is but one has been appointed.
*Gorman has had discussions with Matty Ballin and they really didn't try to deny his appointment so I think done deal.
*Manly will not be moved anywhere.
*Centre of excellence and redevelopment of Brookie is a top priority. Blueprints in place just need council and funding.
*Centre of excellence is main priority now. 13mill more needed over the 22mill already raised. Total cost 35mill.
*Marty is going nowhere full stop
* Because of salary cap penalty next season no major signings just upgrading existing and promoting youth.
*A raft of other things addressed.
*Pre season commences 4th Nov and coach will be in place by then and whole structure will be in place.
*Leagues club has a 3.5 year extention smd Max Krillich said it will be here for at least 5 more years.
*The whole meeting will be on Sea Eagles website but that's just a snapshot.
All in all they seemed sincere and concerned and want to get Manly back to where it belongs.
If a coach has been appointed already then id say we're getting cartwright. I can handle it if we bring in ballin and atleast 1 other ex player as coaching staff along with Randall. My understanding is we still have 3 spots to fill our top 30. Maybe Amone and Cust but id say there will be atleast 2 more decent signings aswell.
Hopefully they've been given all the right resources and staff next yr to move us forward. Success will come and the final piece of the puzzle is Brooky upgrade and all of a sudden we are a top notch club again and NO more cap dramas as of 2020

T
Great work with the updates @The Wheel - Enjoy the steak and beer! Look forward to reading your update, mate.

I did just come across a bit of a run down from a supporters Facebook page with the below for any one keen to read:

Not a bad Members Forum.
Main Points.

*Not revealing who the coach is but one has been appointed.
*Gorman has had discussions with Matty Ballin and they really didn't try to deny his appointment so I think done deal.
*Manly will not be moved anywhere.
*Centre of excellence and redevelopment of Brookie is a top priority. Blueprints in place just need council and funding.
*Centre of excellence is main priority now. 13mill more needed over the 22mill already raised. Total cost 35mill.
*Marty is going nowhere full stop
* Because of salary cap penalty next season no major signings just upgrading existing and promoting youth.
*A raft of other things addressed.
*Pre season commences 4th Nov and coach will be in place by then and whole structure will be in place.
*Leagues club has a 3.5 year extention smd Max Krillich said it will be here for at least 5 more years.
*The whole meeting will be on Sea Eagles website but that's just a snapshot.
All in all they seemed sincere and concerned and want to get Manly back to where it belongs.
that actually sums it up pretty well, a few points I can add are;

The club monitors all social media including ST in particular to gauge sentiment. Wayne in particular enjoys reading Ryan and Marks posts! ;-)

The coaching situation is covered above but it was mentioned that they hoped to have it sorted by tonight but wasn’t to be. Lyall met with Trent this morning and discussions are ongoing. It should be sorted soon.

Lyall now attends Football club board meetings and will be at AGM in December. My take a moment ch better relationship in place.

Scott guaranteed and it was approved by the board that all required investment is available to support to club in 2019. In other words funding is committed.

Other key appointments will be made in near future- this was in relation to Recruitment Manager.

Albert Hopoate will be onboard next year - along with a few other key juniors.

Don’t expect any big names coming our way next year.

Salary cap issue- Greenturd has now changed the rules to allow what we got pinged for to be legal. We never paid one cent to a player that wasn’t declared. Still not happy but we need to move on.

Good news coming hopefully re Lottoland and Centre of Excellence- meeting with Senior State government officials last week, $35m project to provide this as well as 3000 seats at Northern end.

Working with relevant stakeholders for rest of ground. This time the option being discussed is feasible - a mix of private/public investment. Watch this space in approximately 3 months.

Other topics;

Prices and quality of food
Ticket prices and membership packages will be more affordable
Why ex players eg Stewart’s are involved
The chairs and cleaning the gym
Culture among staff
Nothing was off the table - some questions around contracts etc were not directly answered for obvious reasons but most questions were answered.

In short Scott isn’t selling and is stumping up the cash. Coaching will be sorted very soon and the vibe I got is it will be a satisfactory outcome for members with some Manly flavor. Hoping for Lottoland announcement in coming weeks. Expect depth signings only no big names.

PS no sausage rolls nor sandwiches were provided

If a coach has been appointed already then id say we're getting cartwright. I can handle it if we bring in ballin and atleast 1 other ex player as coaching staff along with Randall. My understanding is we still have 3 spots to fill our top 30. Maybe Amone and Cust but id say there will be atleast 2 more decent signings aswell.
Hopefully they've been given all the right resources and staff next yr to move us forward. Success will come and the final piece of the puzzle is Brooky upgrade and all of a sudden we are a top notch club again and NO more cap dramas as of 2020
We have had a big fall and we are slowly getting back on our feet again until we start building momentum as you say in 2020 .
Stay healthy every one and look forward to our upcoming Golden years

T

The club monitors all social media including ST in particular to gauge sentiment. Wayne in particular enjoys reading Ryan and Marks posts! ;-)

The coaching situation is covered above but it was mentioned that they hoped to have it sorted by tonight but wasn’t to be. Lyall met with Trent this morning and discussions are ongoing. It should be sorted soon.

Lyall now attends Football club board meetings and will be at AGM in December. My take a moment ch better relationship in place.

Scott guaranteed and it was approved by the board that all required investment is available to support to club in 2019. In other words funding is committed.

Other key appointments will be made in near future- this was in relation to Recruitment Manager.

Salary cap issue- Greenturd has now changed the rules to allow what we got pinged for to be legal. We never paid one cent to a player that wasn’t declared. Still not happy but we need to move on.

Good news coming hopefully re Lottoland and Centre of Excellence- meeting with Senior State government officials last week, $35m project to provide this as well as 3000 seats at Northern end.

Working with relevant stakeholders for rest of ground. This time the option being discussed is feasible - a mix of private/public investment. Watch this space in approximately 3 months.

Other topics;

Culture among staff
Nothing was off the table - some questions around contracts etc were not directly answered for obvious reasons but most questions were answered.

In short Scott isn’t selling and is stumping up the cash. Coaching will be sorted very soon and the vibe I got is it will be a satisfactory outcome for members with some Manly flavor. Hoping for Lottoland announcement in coming weeks. Expect depth signings only no big names.

Great work mate

Has Greenturd really done this already? I always expected he would, otherwise they'd have to audit and fine every other club, but I expected him to wait a while so it wouldn't look quite so obvious.

That’s a good crowd.

Honestly it’s about what I expected.

The coaching situation is potentially the only “feel good” story coming.

Could also be the absolute reverse and be an unmitigated disaster too but I hope not.

I think we need to resign ourselves that the long term future for Brookvale is desperately bleak and realise we will be headquartered elsewhere within 2-3 years.

Thanks again @Mitch snd @The Wheel AND hi Cuzzo good to hear you enjoy my input , well some of the time anyway!!

That’s a good crowd.

Could also be the absolute reverse and be an unmitigated disaster too but I hope not.

I think we need to resign ourselves that the long term future for Brookvale is desperately bleak and realise we will be headquartered elsewhere within 2-3 years.

Thanks again @Mitch snd @The Wheel AND hi Cuzzo good to hear you enjoy my input , well some of the time anyway!!
You can start the hashtag again mark

#nextweek

That’s a good crowd.

Do we move more games to Gosford (instead of Suncorp and Christchurch), and play a few less games at Brookie (which is better than Leichardt)
Hell, we could always E-X-P-A-N-D and become the Manly Central Coast Sea Eagles putting pressure on Rothtools sharks to move to Perth?
Just thinking, it has gotta be better than playing at Alliance SFS even after it is rebuilt
Why has Greenturd got it into his head to play all games out of three high capacity stadiums which give stuff all atmosphere with even 15K people in them

T

Other topics;

Culture among staff

Thanks for the info mate,

What was said about ex players eg Stewart's being involved?

Thanks for the info @THE WHEEL and @Mitch after having a read at what was said and announced I do see some light. I will really be on board if Ballin is confirmed to have a role at the club. I have been pretty negative with my views but it was certainly a big step forward to have the meeting and front up to questions.
I won't lie I will be disappointed if Carty is given the gig but will also give him a fair go.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8