Lawton a gun

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This hurts to say, credit to the Souths players not running in start a push/shove bitch slapping melee unlike the panthers and raiders. Probably helped Manly to keep focus and show what they can do.
That’s because mitchell wasn’t playing, he would have been straight in

The only reason I think the send off was harsh was because it happened so early in the match, not because the tackle didn't arguably deserve it. Definitely needed at least 10 in the bin but the send off was probably a bit much given it was only the 9th minute. The 4 week suspension seems about right though.

Shame that it cost us a chance to win last night but I think the character the boys showed for each other in the adversity was worth the loss, it could really galvanise them and be a chance to build some starch for the next time we play a side like the Panthers or Storm.

One thing Lawton can spend time on during his holiday is better tackle technique. Drive thru the body into the ground and not to stand up.

Speed off the mark to give Manly an edge when he plays hooker and quick passing.

Jack Wighton dangerous throw didn’t even get a sin bin he is facing 2 -3 weeks , The difference I think being 2 in the tackle

NO sin bin and $1000 fine for an elbow straight to the head.

The whole system needs to be burnt down. whether nice guys or not there are serious problems.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F4e295a33-7f92-4a95-89df-e6767eee3253

First thought watching live: he'll be sent off for that.

After watching several replays over the weekend: the send off was 100% correct.

4-6 weeks at least.

Hope he (and the rest of the team) learn from this and it never happens again.

The games tough enough without blokes getting dropped on the back of their neck.

No benefit to comparing it to other incidents over the weekend.

Get everyone wants Manly to do well, but that was a clear send off, no matter what minute of the game or who we're playing.

End of discussion.

NO sin bin and $1000 fine for an elbow straight to the head.

The whole system needs to be burnt down. whether nice guys or not there are serious problems.

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F4e295a33-7f92-4a95-89df-e6767eee3253
I couldn’t believe he didn’t get sent for that. At the very least a sin bin.
Blocker was right in his assumption. Should’ve been sent . Does he have to break the blokes jaw to get sent?

Jasper Bruce and Fatima Kdouh
May 2, 2022 - 12:21PM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom

"Karl Lawton will miss the Manly Sea Eagles’ next four games after accepting the early guilty plea for his dangerous throw charge."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8