Laurie Daley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We need more than Manly DNA and at the moment we we don't have much appeal. I would have preferred someone with experience at Melbourne because they have been getting it right without a large junior nursery for years.
The Arko Manly DNA philosophy

When Arko did not have enough of Manly DNA to win premierships he went out and out source them

If you cant beat them Buy them
Jamie Lyon Manly Premiership Winning Captain
See the source image

Well they had better sort something out real soon as Pre season training is due to start next month and I am pretty sure the players will want to know what is going on

Well they had better sort something out real soon as Pre season training is due to start next month and I am pretty sure the players will want to know what is going on
All the players need to know that is The Manly Sea eagles have a future and the future belongs to all at the club

See the source image

People ... Daley is only a part time role in roster management and pathways ... not coaching .. yet
So what are his credentials as a consultant for pathways and roster management. Not sure being a good bloke gets it done. I listen to him everyday on radio and he has never indicated this is his area of expertise. Great player, Ok SOO coach but on anything else ....not for me. This is more left field than Siebold, where the firetruck did his name pop up from.

So what are his credentials as a consultant for pathways and roster management. Not sure being a good bloke gets it done. I listen to him everyday on radio and he has never indicated this is his area of expertise. Great player, Ok SOO coach but on anything else ....not for me. This is more left field than Siebold, where the firetruck did his name pop up from.
He is high profile and highly regarded and he would be an attraction to our club one would think

We need more than Manly DNA and at the moment we we don't have much appeal. I would have preferred someone with experience at Melbourne because they have been getting it right without a large junior nursery for years.
Frank Ponissi. I think it would take some very strong coercing, coupled with a compelling family-related issue, for him to return.

Agree. Where is all this coming from. Des took us to two finals series out of four.

I think that is quite good however I do understand that some people on here don’t agree and want a change and I absolutely respect their opinions.

However we are hiring a wooden spoon winning coach and a failed nsw origin coach with no club coaching experience at all to replace des.

It doesn’t sound logical at all.

I also get that Des and the owner don’t see eye to eye however surely there is better way. If we were replacing des with Phil Gould and Craig Bellamy I can understand however it doesn’t feel like we are replacing him with better or more experienced options.

The Best is Yet to come is one of my best Old Blue eyes songs

The Best is also yet to come for Manly Feathered friends
See the source image

Frank Ponissi. I think it would take some very strong coercing, coupled with a compelling family-related issue, for him to return.
So “make him an offer he can’t refuse” - I can read between the lines in that reference to his family.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8