Last play of the match vs Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Update - the NRL has admitted that the referee made the incorrect decision:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/0a2586763d350de2fa96575d9baa49df

Thanks NRL, that makes everything better!
giphy.gif

#allbetternow

Hopefully when Des has a word with analsley, he reminds him how Munro tried to stiff us in the Warriors game as well.

#3strikesand10yearsgaolwanker

If you watch again Jake is blowing up behind DCE and the ref, he looks like he’s going to drop someone.
Haha you gotta love his passion but yeah when he need a cool head, he’s not your guy. Now if you need a HUGE head, well that’s another story...

Also imagine the cr@p DCE would cop on here, in the press and generally through the whole league if god forbid he got it wrong. Give them another reason to knock him.

I think the idea has merit but the whole bunker / review system does. Maybe a coach call rather than captains ? just saying

Maybe one of each, coach and captain?

Munro and Perenara are the two worst referees in the NRL. They should be officiating park football games!!
If the NRL (yes Turdburger....refering to you) don't get fair dinkum with the referees and those hacks in the bunker who cost teams points by making them accountable, then this game will lose more fans and end up like union. They too should be made to do pressers like the coaches after games to explain their decisions. I'm all for Manly losing games if they deserve to but I will not cop at the hands of refereeing decisions especially when there are 2 referees, 2 linesman and the high tech they have available at their disposal.
Our boys can hold their heads up high for their performance. Lets now focus on next week.
Go Manly!!

If the penalty was awarded, would dce have the kick from where the ball landed or where he originally kicked it?

• 📋
Reactions: Sue
Maybe one of each, coach and captain?

I am not sure where the answer lies, would be good to just say better consistency from the existing system, but we all know but that is overrated and is simply not working.
My concern with the captains call though is that unlike cricket, where the captain 9 out of 10 times is right there, watching the ball often only 10m away, doing nothing but playing with his own and chewing gum, the NRL team captain is often like ours the main play maker, who maybe organising the attack or defense at the very second with a million things going on, if a forward or even a fullback is the captain could be even further away from the howler and relies in his teammates reaction.
In this instance ok it would have been an easy challenge, but only if he made the right challenges prior to it during the game and had 1 left so potentially still the same outcome.
It would just be good if the officials mainly in the bunker that are in control actually do their job consistently, if they did, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8