Ladder Predictor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love the positivity of many on here, but the reality is the Fortress ain't the Fortress any longer so you can almost scratch off most of those games, and apart from a win v the Sharkies we haven't set the world on fire to date so I'm suggesting about where we are is where we will be.

We will get a surprise win or two, but we will then lose to teams below us that we should beat, we just aren't the Manly of old (although even they were known to do that).

So its 12th for me, maybe if lucky 11th or 10th.

I'm changing my prediction. I just did the ladder predictor and was pretty conservative on Manly results. I had the top 9 with a mini break over the bottom 7. The top 9 included Parra. I reckon we will get in the 8 on the back of Parra being stripped of points.

Bahahaha..GOLD

Just wanna say LOL@Parra

I have us 10th (or 9th once Eels officially lose their points), 4 points out of the 8. I've got the Cowboys taking the minor premiership on for and against from Sharks and Storm, with Knights getting the spoon, just behind Tigers and Roosters.

image.png
I got 13th.... or 12th once Parra lose their points.

I can see exactly the same as last year and run in 9th. We go on a really good run soon, winning say 6 out of 7 or 8. Which would really put us amongst it, but just can't quite get to the 8, with a few losses near the end of the season.

We have the team once they stay injury free and combinations start kicking in where we really could start winning. I think Walker into Origin and now out in the centres is going to start bearing fruit over the next couple of weeks.

Plus we are relatively untouched by origin, and should come out of it with very little fatigue.

Broncos
Sharks
Cowboys
Storm
Bulldogs
Raiders
Sea Eagles
Titans
Panthers
Rabbitohs
St George
Warriors
Roosters
Tigers
Eels
Knights

1. Cowboys
2. Storm
3. Bronco's
4. Sharks
5. Bulldogs
6. Raiders
7. Manly
8. Titans

9. Souths
10. Dragons
11. Panthers
12. Roosters
13. Tigers
14. Warriors
15. Eels
16. Knights

If the top 4 teams keep winning as I believe they will, without upsets, the amount of available points for the teams below them decreases.

It could be a year where 24/26 points make the 8.

I can see exactly the same as last year and run in 9th. We go on a really good run soon, winning say 6 out of 7 or 8. Which would really put us amongst it, but just can't quite get to the 8, with a few losses near the end of the season.

We have the team once they stay injury free and combinations start kicking in where we really could start winning. I think Walker into Origin and now out in the centres is going to start bearing fruit over the next couple of weeks.

Plus we are relatively untouched by origin, and should come out of it with very little fatigue.

I agree Killer - but then don't forget Parra lose 12 points and that puts us from 9th into the 8. :party:

Under optimistic lol.

eels and knights only sides who will definitely finish below us, wouldnt surprise me if we came in as high as 8th.

Some real rubbish side will make that 8 and be cannon fodder in the finals. Rather that not be us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4