Ladder Predictor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love the positivity of many on here, but the reality is the Fortress ain't the Fortress any longer so you can almost scratch off most of those games, and apart from a win v the Sharkies we haven't set the world on fire to date so I'm suggesting about where we are is where we will be.

We will get a surprise win or two, but we will then lose to teams below us that we should beat, we just aren't the Manly of old (although even they were known to do that).

So its 12th for me, maybe if lucky 11th or 10th.

I did it in 2015 and look to be pretty close for 2016, now for the punters amongst you ill be doing my 2017 predictions in about February next year SO, stay tuned!!

Lol.

Looks like I didnt figure in the Roosters disaster.

So I say Barrett is a genius, we over achieved.

Well done to all concerned, a great year.

Last edited:
So if the Rorters had found some form earlier in the season and Parra hadn't slit their own throats we would've finished 15th. What a wonderful achievement by all those concerned with the results driven business. What's our drive target in 2017 ????? LAST!!!!!. Can someone explain to me how Joe Kelly is going at hitting his KPI's. Fu*ksake if I performed like this at my job I'd be unemployed.

So if the Rorters had found some form earlier in the season and Parra hadn't slit their own throats we would've finished 15th. What a wonderful achievement by all those concerned with the results driven business. What's our drive target in 2017 ????? LAST!!!!!. Can someone explain to me how Joe Kelly is going at hitting his KPI's. Fu*ksake if I performed like this at my job I'd be unemployed.
And if we had of had no injuries and a good draw we would have made the 8 easily.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4