Ladder Predictor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
OK - lets make a prediction here of where you'll think we'll end up on the ladder at seasons end:

Me - put me down for 10th

I'll revisit this thread at the end of the season & bag everyone who is way off (even myself). Put your balls on the line people... Lets see what you predict...

Think will end up 6-8 with a decent roll over the next 2-3 months & wave bye in the 2nd week of finals....
2017 will become serious contenders & top 4....this season, though still time - the Cows & Brisbane are a cut above, with injuries imo, the only thing that will see them both, not make the GF 2 years running.

Think will end up 6-8 with a decent roll over the next 2-3 months & wave bye in the 2nd week of finals....
2017 will become serious contenders & top 4....this season, though still time - the Cows & Brisbane are a cut above, with injuries imo, the only thing that will see them both, not make the GF 2 years running.
Kinda hard to make it above 7 - I think we need I think 28 points to make the eight.
Need a good run.

Kinda hard to make it above 7 - I think we need I think 28 points to make the eight.
Need a good run.
No doubt need a good run & see no reason with players coming back that we won't ...thing is, Manly can beat all the so called contenders & have just played the standouts in Bris/Cows.....a season away from beating either of them imo, but the rest.....why not?

6th. We really, really need to improve, players and the coaches. The squad is still not bad imo, if things come together on the field we have a very decent run home, and don't leave Sydney after round 16.
Really, if Barrett can't make the 8 he should be sacked.

5th or 6th..............we're currently on 8 points + two byes makes 12 so we should aim for 30 points as our cut off, which means we need to win 9 of 13 games to make it!! I think we can do it with a reasonable run with injuries etc. Once in the 8 it's a different game & anything is possible.

10th. We will win 10 games. Worse than Tooves last year but Barrett won't be sacked.

From what I have seen so far i will be very surprised if we make the 8. If we do it will be deemed a successful year irrespective of results after that.
Put me down for 11th.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6