Lachlan Croker signs with Manly.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jason Croker played origin I think and played a heap of games for the raiders. I think he captained them. He was a good player.

Why would they want Maloney? The 5/8 they was it Edwards?? He goes alright
Because certain teams can afford 3 rep players in the halves while others don't have the same luxury...:wondering:...TBH - very confident all will be happy with the FINAL outcome of the Manly squad...including halves.

Why would they want Maloney? The 5/8 they was it Edwards?? He goes alright

Some are saying Edwards performed better than Moylan at 5/8, and are claiming him as one of the next big things. If Manly could snare HIM, then I'd be a very happy camper :)

Because certain teams can afford 3 rep players in the halves while others don't have the same luxury...:wondering:...TBH - very confident all will be happy with the FINAL outcome of the Manly squad...including halves.
that sounds like you know something ?? Do you, ? Do you ? we are all desperate for just a little bit of inside mail that will satiate our cruel lust for yet more rumors and half truths ,come on Maxta feed the beast !!!

That sounds like an excuse to give a poorly managed club (which we are at the moment) an excuse maybe we would be more attractive to potential tpa sponsors if we weren't sacking a ceo every 5 minutes or having people inside the club death ride a champion of the club in Toovey. Hell maybe if we didn't have a bully like Ferris on the staff. It's so easy to point the finger and say everyone else is breaking the cap but maybe the truth is our poorly governed club is no longer peoples first choice. I have high hopes Gorman can get rid of the rubbish and make us number 1 destination club again because I'm sick of getting the scraps of the competition and that's what we are getting at the moment.
I get the point about getting our admin. in order but there are at least another 8 clubs in the NRL just as or more dysfunctional than us.Many large organizations/corporations are pretty dysfunctional but if you don't have a vested interest to look closely, to the outsider you don't realize it.Tomayto/Tomarto....Reality or Excuse....To be honest I don't think it matters how attractive we could look to potential TPA backers,we will struggle to compete with the business available to one city teams/teams in large areas like the Eels and others like the Roosters with big connections to the big end of town.We need success on the field and a coach who players want to play for because they feel they will get a chance and who might help develop them into better players,that will help to attract some players who might be prepared to come for a little less cash too.(I feel we are heading in that direction and with Bob gone maybe we can get the infighting to go too,I think Bob did a good job getting some players here though and getting some junior recruitment heading in the right direction).However with more money being thrown at players it will probably become more about the quick dollar than culture/tradition etc.... maybe not for all players though.

Many of the difficult and unhelpful matters and issues that the Manly club have encountered or experienced in recent times have largely been out of its control such as the betting and salary cap matters [ witch hunts ] , Snake and Matai"s cap related cases , complicated back ended deals to contend with . I suppose the real consideration now is if the club is heading in the right direction , and in general it would seem that it is mostly positive and satisfactory in this regard . Difficult to rebuilt after the back ended ' Des "induced deal contracts but again the positives with a final"s position last season . quite good harmony in the existing squad , still a good rated playing group ability wise , some promising juniors . 2017 was always going to be a year where not a lot of appealing player recruiting options were going to be on the market so no doubt has restricted things somewhat for Manly in this environment . Still interesting that Manly have now recruited two emerging half 's in Metcalfe and now Croker , yet still of course having Green , Hastings Cullen and Tom Wright on their books . Anyway , naturally a matter of opinion but again in general the club at least seems to be heading in the right direction right now .

Tyrone May is the 5/8 Edwards is fullback.
Maloney to the 'Riff seems a waste of his greatest asset - kicking goals. He'll be a reserve kicker to Cleary. Thus his value to the 'Riff is far less than it would have been to, say, us.

Maloney to the 'Riff seems a waste of his greatest asset - kicking goals. He'll be a reserve kicker to Cleary. Thus his value to the 'Riff is far less than it would have been to, say, us.
Pretty relevant and fair point but in the short term just seems a convenient arrangement between two club"s with set player issues and reasonably similarly rated players . I wonder how much potential Tyrone May actually has at present , certainly seems to have some ability and will probably be on the look out for another club if Maloney does venture to the foot hills for the money .

According to the Daily Telegraph, a swap between Moylan and Maloney could be a possibility. So that means, those two will be off the market, leaving Pearce the only one left if he leaves the Cockadoodledoos. There is no guarantee that he will end up in the Manly jersey. Politis, Robbo & Crooper Conk might just convince Pearce to stay. The other team ready to buy Pearce would be the Knights with all the ex-Roosters there might be attractive for him (I'd like to see it personally). Then Manly will have to do with Blake Green which ain't that bad. Now, IF Jarryd Hayne lives out his recurring dream to play with the Eels, where do you put him? Will they let go of Norman or Gutho? I'd love to see Gutho back at Manly at 5/8.