Lachlan Croker signs with Manly.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hear my 90 year old grannie in Allambie Heights is a chance of being signed on in the tuck shop to reduce the hour long wait for a beer at Brookie to 80 minutes. Yep I am **** @ maths and suspect I am not alone.

giphy.gif

I remember when I was a NRL star......hold on ..nah.....just a dream....kid has ability,couple of injuries which has derailed him up to now.Probably not a perfect complement to DCE(maybe a backup ?){We should not have a backup to DCE because that would just be so stupid for us to have.}Hold on,lets spend $500k on a backup because that would keep everyone happy.....Green/Pearce/Hastings are here to play 6 as a complement to DCE,if they are here then we are ok.He is not here to replace Green at 6,he is a backup to DCE.

I remember when I was a NRL star......hold on ..nah.....just a dream....kid has ability,couple of injuries which has derailed him up to now.Probably not a perfect complement to DCE(maybe a backup ?){We should not have a backup to DCE because that would just be so stupid for us to have.}Hold on,lets spend $500k on a backup because that would keep everyone happy.....Green/Pearce/Hastings are here to play 6 as a complement to DCE,if they are here then we are ok.He is not here to replace Green at 6,he is a backup to DCE.
Look if the Rorters can spend millions on back up players so should we.. Fair is fair

Look if the Rorters can spend millions on back up players so should we.. Fair is fair
I would love it if life was fair....but many moons ago I realised that it wasn't,we just don't have the TPA's to compete and we have to be judicious when it comes to our middle level signings....that is why we need the Crokers and Goswieskis and hopefully a Thompson.I know you are taking the piss.....I hope you are......

I would love it if life was fair....but many moons ago I realised that it wasn't,we just don't have the TPA's to compete and we have to be judicious when it comes to our middle level signings....that is why we need the Crokers and Goswieskis and hopefully a Thompson.I know you are taking the piss.....I hope you are......
Thank christ you agreed #Spartan Eagle or I would have to argue against myself and there is only one winner there.....

Definitely taking the piss.. Hoping that these new recruits come up trumps.. You never know. But surely the Rorters must actually have the space in their cap for cronk signing otherwise wouldn't the nrl not register the contract?

Definitely taking the piss.. Hoping that these new recruits come up trumps.. You never know. But surely the Rorters must actually have the space in their cap for cronk signing otherwise wouldn't the nrl not register the contract?
Hahhah I work for a multinational(I wish so effin bad I could say who....) money talks and it only is an issue if the money is important to certain individuals.So many goddam rules get bent/broken etc.... depending on who is involved etc....brown paper bags are so old school.

I would love it if life was fair....but many moons ago I realised that it wasn't,we just don't have the TPA's to compete and we have to be judicious when it comes to our middle level signings
That sounds like an excuse to give a poorly managed club (which we are at the moment) an excuse maybe we would be more attractive to potential tpa sponsors if we weren't sacking a ceo every 5 minutes or having people inside the club death ride a champion of the club in Toovey. Hell maybe if we didn't have a bully like Ferris on the staff. It's so easy to point the finger and say everyone else is breaking the cap but maybe the truth is our poorly governed club is no longer peoples first choice. I have high hopes Gorman can get rid of the rubbish and make us number 1 destination club again because I'm sick of getting the scraps of the competition and that's what we are getting at the moment.

That sounds like an excuse to give a poorly managed club (which we are at the moment) an excuse maybe we would be more attractive to potential tpa sponsors if we weren't sacking a ceo every 5 minutes or having people inside the club death ride a champion of the club in Toovey. Hell maybe if we didn't have a bully like Ferris on the staff. It's so easy to point the finger and say everyone else is breaking the cap but maybe the truth is our poorly governed club is no longer peoples first choice. I have high hopes Gorman can get rid of the rubbish and make us number 1 destination club again because I'm sick of getting the scraps of the competition and that's what we are getting at the moment.

That is exactly why Peters took a swing at him. Bullying in the workplace, yet Ferris survives, Peters is out (but snapped up by The Rabbits). Everything I heard from sponsors, players and members were that they loved Peters. Oh well, it's what we've become these days I guess.

Is there like a union for the coaching ranks? Who could Peters have gone to if he needed assistance?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6