Lachlan Croker signs with Manly.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watched him play. Maybe it was the three matches I saw that he was flat, so don't take this as anything with substance, but meh. Andy Raymond tore him a new A-hole because he believed he had so much potential, and was getting rewarded with rep footy, but just regressed big time.

What happened to Luke Metcalf? We still have Jackson hastings. We still have Cameron Cullen. Tom Wright can also play in the halves. Hopefully this guy slips into Blacktowns salary cap along with Sipley & Gosi.

I tip hastings will leave, then hope we sign Pearce or Moylan, and if not we keep Green, or release him and get ****ed

I have a really worried suspicion that Green is already gone and I dont think Pearce will be leaving either. All these halves are for insurance so we are looking like we will have either Cullen or Croker as DCEs halves partner which really worries me. Hastings is off to Melbourne also. Wright is viewed by Baz as a centre so we could be up **** creek without a paddle. Moylan boat has sailed and looks the same with Pearce.

I have a really worried suspicion that Green is already gone and I dont think Pearce will be leaving either. All these halves are for insurance so we are looking like we will have either Cullen or Croker as DCEs halves partner which really worries me. Hastings is off to Melbourne also. Wright is viewed by Baz as a centre so we could be up **** creek without a paddle. Moylan boat has sailed and looks the same with Pearce.

It’s not over until the fat lady sings, and she’s not even approaching the microphone yet!

Nah if that is the case why in the hell would we agree to release Green?!? We would kiss goodbye to a top 8 finish in 2018.

Watched him play. Maybe it was the three matches I saw that he was flat, so don't take this as anything with substance, but meh. Andy Raymond tore him a new A-hole because he believed he had so much potential, and was getting rewarded with rep footy, but just regressed big time.

What happened to Luke Metcalf? We still have Jackson hastings. We still have Cameron Cullen. Tom Wright can also play in the halves. Hopefully this guy slips into Blacktowns salary cap along with Sipley & Gosi.

Do we still have Cade Cust?

Well someone was in the know with this signing.

They said that we have signed a half that has played one first grade game.

I think Croker has only played one?

You were spot on whoever you are!

Well, to be fair , our current signings are hardly “ marquee” more “ blacktownee”.

Fingers crossed the post count goes ballistic if we get a decent one!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8