[Resurrected] Lachlan Croker (a smokey or 1st choice)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Guys, where would you rate Lachlan Croker with the other 5/8's in the league? (These are in no particular order)

Dragons: Gareth Widdop
Tigers: Josh Reynolds
Bulldogs: Kieran Foran
Roosters: Luke Keary
Sharks: Matt Moylan
Warriors: Blake Green
Rabbits: Cody Walker
Storm: Cameron Munster
Knights: Kalyn Ponga
Cowboys: Michael Morgan
Broncos: Anthony Milford
Eels: Corey Norman
Titans: Ashley Taylor
Raiders: Blake Austin
Panthers: James Maloney

Sea Eagles: Lachlan Croker
way way too early to tell...
hopefully #1 in 6 weeks :clap:

You’d have to say if we do sign Carney that for both his experience and kicking prowess young Lachie might have to be a back up at best!

From the mole...

"Croker is a classy attacking player - but the Knights coaching staff have been studying him on video and believe they have identified weaknesses in his defence.

As a result, they plan to run plenty of traffic at the youngster in what is certain to be a tough initiation to the big time."

I'm sure Baz will have a plan. Thommo will help.

Wow, coaches studying opposition teams' playmakers! That mole really does get the scoops.

They should run at him as 1) he can tackle and 2) they wont see the hit Thommo will be lining up to put on them!

From the mole...

"Croker is a classy attacking player - but the Knights coaching staff have been studying him on video and believe they have identified weaknesses in his defence.

As a result, they plan to run plenty of traffic at the youngster in what is certain to be a tough initiation to the big time."

I'm sure Baz will have a plan. Thommo will help.

Jeez a lot of NRL footage they must have watched to identify that weakness.

Considering both Croker and Kelly will play on the same side it’s obvious they will target that side. However what the brains trust of Newcastle have probably forgotten is that maybe, just maybe TB has been working on that side of defence considering how weak it was last season with Green, Kelly, Wright. Thommo and Jorge will add some experience and strength to that side anyway!!

Excited for Friday that’s for sure!!

By Baz today on Croker:

"He's an out-and-out half. He's got a very good kicking game and is a very good defender Crokes and he's a tough kid as well.

"He and Cherry get along particularly well and the spine's looked really settled. I certainly don't see any teething problems there."

Happy to read the the parts in bold.

By Baz today on Croker:

"He's an out-and-out half. He's got a very good kicking game and is a very good defender Crokes and he's a tough kid as well.

"He and Cherry get along particularly well and the spine's looked really settled. I certainly don't see any teething problems there."

Happy to read the the parts in bold.
And yet here he is scouring the market for another 5/8 in Pearce, Carney and many others.

And yet here he is scouring the market for another 5/8 in Pearce, Carney and many others.

I don't think its any reflection on Crokers ability. Its called depth especially experienced depth. If DCE goes down we are in all sorts.

As a player Froggy reminds me of Josh Reynolds. He is enthusiastic, tough, a good team man and a player that you know will give 100% every match. He is a must for our top 17, and if Des prefers him at 5/8 to Schuster or Walker I'm supportive of the decision.
I agree totally and think he just needs to be a bit more patient in attack. He wants to attack at all costs and made a couple of errors on the weekend. BUT if they came off we make big yards. I think he will have a big game against the Sharks.

Found this really interesting... never dropped from 6... guess it's still his spot then...

So he is ... the reigning lineal Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Five-Eighth!!

As a player Froggy reminds me of Josh Reynolds. He is enthusiastic, tough, a good team man and a player that you know will give 100% every match. He is a must for our top 17, and if Des prefers him at 5/8 to Schuster or Walker I'm supportive of the decision.
He is similar in enthusiasm but that's about it. He is far more polished as a half than Reynolds, though probably not quite as dynamic a runner.

He solid and good defender I don't see anything outstanding in him.
He is solid and a good defender and the outstanding thing about him is his courage . Last week he had a head clash with one of our players defending near our try line that cut his head open and blood pouring but he continued to put his body on the line with no fear and from memory saved a certain try with his fearless defence. That was outstanding . Outstanding Plays like that bring inspiration to our team

Last edited:
He is solid and a good defender and the outstanding thing about him is his courage . Last week he had a head clash with one of our players defending near our try line that cut his head open and blood pouring but he continued to put his body on the line with no fear and from memory saved a certain try with him fearless defence. That was outstanding . Outstanding Plays like that bring inspiration to our team
I just fear points for 6-8 weeks. Levi not a cut on api or fainu and dce never been good having total responsibility. I really can't see many tries, Suli will provide attack once back.

He is solid and a good defender and the outstanding thing about him is his courage . Last week he had a head clash with one of our players defending near our try line that cut his head open and blood pouring but he continued to put his body on the line with no fear and from memory saved a certain try with him fearless defence. That was outstanding . Outstanding Plays like that bring inspiration to our team
That act last week really made me take notice of Croker. Was very brave and selfless for the good of the team.

That act last week really made me take notice of Croker. Was very brave and selfless for the good of the team.
When a player is willing to die for the jersey he plays for he RISES to another level
Passion is an X factor
I would die for you Nicci :h:

I just fear points for 6-8 weeks. Levi not a cut on api or fainu and dce never been good having total responsibility. I really can't see many tries, Suli will provide attack once back.
I can understand the way you are thinking as we have strike players out in Turbo , Walker and Suli but do not underestimate our Manly backs to the wall spirit and the ability of Parker , Funa and Elliott . I am looking forward to our resilient building 8 weeks ahead . Tough times create tough men so sit back and watch our Manly boys grow to another level
relg0309.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10