Kurt De Luis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he is showing a lot more than people give him credit for. I said in another post that he is in my top 17 purely for his defence. Even so, if you watch his running compared to his first two or three weeks, you'll see that has come along in leaps and bounds also.

His work with Jake and Croker in the middle will prove invaluable against the top sides. I hope he keeps his spot.

I love this young guy ... fantastic attitude ... I hope he stays with us .... a worker not commanding overs .... great value
I don't really think he has to talent to 'command overs' because he wouldn't get them from anywhere...but take your point. He has a good attitude and the best thing about his contributions this season are a lack of errors. Usually, when you bring in a guy that is strictly a depth forward, they not only bring a lack of impact, they bring errors in both attack and defence. De Luis can be relied upon to make his tackles, take his hit ups and work really hard; all we need from a depth player.

I don't really think he has to talent to 'command overs' because he wouldn't get them from anywhere...but take your point. He has a good attitude and the best thing about his contributions this season are a lack of errors. Usually, when you bring in a guy that is strictly a depth forward, they not only bring a lack of impact, they bring errors in both attack and defence. De Luis can be relied upon to make his tackles, take his hit ups and work really hard; all we need from a depth player.
Which is an upgrade on Boyle

Dogs or tigers would offer ONE MILLION DOLLARS

maybe overs was the wrong description & I could have said inexpensive

maybe overs was the wrong description & I could have said inexpensive
Mate, you make a good point. He has come in and held his own. Not the most talented footballer but obviously has a lot of heart and will power. I much prefer to see a guy like that come in and keep everything tight, than someone more talented but rocks and diamonds who can cost us in big games.

Mate, you make a good point. He has come in and held his own. Not the most talented footballer but obviously has a lot of heart and will power. I much prefer to see a guy like that come in and keep everything tight, than someone more talented but rocks and diamonds who can cost us in big games.
The best thing about KDL is I don’t really notice him. Guys like Boyle and Gosi stick out like a sore thumb because they miss tackles, get caught offside at marker, or drop the ball.

Kurt just does his job and contributes to the team. Not in our top 17 by any stretch of the imagination but a very affordable and valuable member of the squad moving forward.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10