Koula injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have no idea why Garrick is so desperate to play center? He scores tries by the bucket load out on the pretty boy edge. just needs to wait for turbo to do his thing and most of the time goes over untouched. doesn't have to run the brad parker death lines and is wont be paid any more money for having to tackle edge forwards..... what's the upside of him moving in there?
Couldn't agree more, think he knows this as well, to me it looks as if he's got some minor leg problem that he's been trying to shake off.

Couldn't agree more, think he knows this as well, to me it looks as if he's got some minor leg problem that he's been trying to shake off.
Would think that he is a footballer who wants to be more involved

Burbo got man of the match playing in the centres against the Tigers last year and he played on the right.

We might lose some speed, but he’s no slouch and solid in.defence.
My one concern is that he is a lot bigger and presumably less mobile now, and has been training as a backrower for the whole off-season.

Burbo got man of the match playing in the centres against the Tigers last year and he played on the right.

We might lose some speed, but he’s no slouch and solid in.defence.
Literally anyone but Harper. We are a team on the improve, we can't go backwards now

Not good being without Koula for a while, probably going to miss his defence just as much as his undoubted attacking ability . Really disappointing news considering that i would obviously rate him a key player , Thought that the injury problems may have been turning for the better , maybe just wishful thinking . Doubt if there will be any experimentation with Garrick or Weekes as replacements though would think that Weekes should have some appeal . Probably Harper , though his form has been a bit ordinary since late 2021 . would expect Burbo on the bench again .

Harper has been pretty ordinary in his games for Blacktown so far, however, so has the entire team.

I have no idea why Garrick is so desperate to play center? He scores tries by the bucket load out on the pretty boy edge. just needs to wait for turbo to do his thing and most of the time goes over untouched. doesn't have to run the brad parker death lines and is wont be paid any more money for having to tackle edge forwards..... what's the upside of him moving in there?
"the Brad Parker death lines." I like it. Brad probably doesn’t. But it’s the truth.

It won’t happen and this disruption to our backline plays would likely be too extensive to consider it, but I wouldn’t
Not good being without Koula for a while, probably going to miss his defence just as much as his undoubted attacking ability . Really disappointing news considering that i would obviously rate him a key player , Thought that the injury problems may have been turning for the better , maybe just wishful thinking . Doubt if there will be any experimentation with Garrick or Weekes as replacements though would think that Weekes should have some appeal . Probably Harper , though his form has been a bit ordinary since late 2021 . would expect Burbo on the bench again .
Goos thing is that it isn’t a super long term injury. Same injury Turbo had last year and he was back in 5, some come back in 4.

Do you think Koula is a chance to play against the tigers?

It will be almost 4 weeks since his op.

Do you think Koula is a chance to play against the tigers?

It will be almost 4 weeks since his op.
NRL website says round 10 which makes sense, 5 week return. I think we will be alright with Harper holding that centre spot for another two weeks if he performs similar to last night minus the error. Koula coming back raring to go at Magic Round in a blockbuster clash. Then we will have so much strike and X factor on show: Turbo, Schuster, Chez, Haumole, Tolu, Garrick, Weekes and Saab.

NRL website says round 10 which makes sense, 5 week return. I think we will be alright with Harper holding that centre spot for another two weeks if he performs similar to last night minus the error. Koula coming back raring to go at Magic Round in a blockbuster clash. Then we will have so much strike and X factor on show: Turbo, Schuster, Chez, Haumole, Tolu, Garrick, Weekes and Saab.
Nah. The Tampon will be out again by then.

We really need to target the broncs right side defence. Cobbo and Staggs struggle in that area.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2