Koula injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Staggs as well. Cobbo for mine is playing a lot worse than Arthurs. Won’t happen but if Coates comes back, Cobbo might not hold his spot. Cobbo totally overhyped imo.

Cobbo is extremely naturally talented, very fast and powerful- a bit like a faster version of Latrell.
Take him lightly at our peril. But yes, we do need to send our attack on that side as their other side is lethal and more consistent.

Cobbo is extremely naturally talented, very fast and powerful- a bit like a faster version of Latrell.
Take him lightly at our peril. But yes, we do need to send our attack on that side as their other side is lethal and more consistent.
Cobbo is still only 20 and I’d take him at Manly in a heart beat.What I like about him apart from his natural ability,is that he plays with a smile on his face like he enjoys it.Hopefully he keeps that in him his whole career and doesn’t develop the chip on his shoulder attitude that Latrell has

Cobbo is weird. I've heard so much about his natural talent, but I feel ive never even seen it (maybe glimpses)

Cobbo is weird. I've heard so much about his natural talent, but I feel ive never even seen it (maybe glimpses)

You must not watch many Bronco matches. This is just last year. Would kill for him to play for Manly.

You must not watch many Bronco matches. This is just last year. Would kill for him to play for Manly.

My other half is a broncs fan and we watch all the games. He is young and may develop but from what I’ve seen like Staggs comes in and out of games and is inconsistent. Last year was a big year for Cobbo but this year he seems to be trading of last years feats. Wouldn’t underestimate his ability and potential but in the games I’ve seen this year he’s not the game breaker he’s been hyped to be.

It’s the classic nrl hype machine mate. Played well in that golden run the broncs had last year then made origin. Disappeared back end of the year and this year had just been a winger. In fact this year he’s been pretty poor on his flank. Struggled badly at fb. He has talent no doubt, I just think he’s overhyped. Teams are clearly targeting him as well. He and Staggs struggle reading numbers. If we have Schu and Turbo in full swing when we play the broncs, I’m really looking forward to setting it at the right post with big shifts back to the left on 4. And if that doesn’t work, dce bombing the f$&@ out of Walsh with Saab flying in on the last tackle!

Tagging on from the comment by Waz, I think it’s cause he had that patchy end to the season that I didnt really pay much attention to him

The video shows some good moments. We’ll have to see how he goes. I haven’t seen much in 23’ from him but our wing stocks aren’t very exciting so we could do with a up and down kind of guy. I reckon his price would be inflated very high though because he does get a lot of hype in the media. Shame the dolphins signed Herbie Farnsworth, I think he’d be great for our backline

For pure entertainment value, I have Koula at the top of my list in this current squad. I look forward to watching him play more-so than any other player on our roster. He has the odd error in his game (what young player doesn't?) but watching him move, play tough and back himself, is a joy to watch. I really hope we see him in the maroon and white for many years to come.

For pure entertainment value, I have Koula at the top of my list in this current squad. I look forward to watching him play more-so than any other player on our roster. He has the odd error in his game (what young player doesn't?) but watching him move, play tough and back himself, is a joy to watch. I really hope we see him in the maroon and white for many years to come.
We haven't even seen him yet in a team with Turbo functioning well and Saab on the outside. Could be carnage!

Don't know why Harper gets such a bad wrap, feels like that game where he played right after recovering from covid is the baseline everyone sees him at.

He's really not that bad as a backup. Having said that, it might be time to give Weekes more minutes.
I like Harper. He's better than Titupolutu. Tit wouldnt be any quicker than Lionel in a 50 metre or 100 metre dash.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4