Game Day: Knights v Manly [Round 5, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
9ba6b1e899c0382ea0d12175d6fae475.jpeg

Aidan Guerra has suffered a suspected broken tibia and fibula.
✏️ https://t.co/WWylmBpowv via @NRLcom
#NRLKnightsManly https://t.co/VhIfxzGMDG

Last edited:
Yes there seemed to be twice as many manly fans there this year compared to last year's game
There was plenty of noise coming across the tv when we scored plus heard the Maaaanly chant near the end. Thank god for Kayo sports so I could watch it straight after. Of course that will never get acknowledged.

Fantastic, gutsy performance. Our edge defenders: Thompson, Siro, Parker and Suli were all phenomenal. This is what stifled the knights attack the most. Marty and AFB were great in the middle and Elliot has shown he can be a very reliably replacement (I hope we can fit him in somewhere when Tom comes back). Parker also did a lot of the tough yards out of our own end.

Clearly though DCE has taken his game management to another level this season. With a bit of a platform he is the best creator in the league, especially from our own end but what is especially impressive is that he is getting the pressure plays right so often now. Elgey is going to be a fine five eighth for us for as long as he defends with the intent he showed tonight (and mostly so far this season).

Another thing I’ve noticed is that even when we get the bad calls we just get on with it, no more backchat and blow ups. It’s almost as though we expect it and just deal with it, a sign of great coaching.

Last year Pearce anointed Ponga as his halves partner and now has been overuled by the coach, one wonders if this is leading to disharmony amongst the players.
Surley it must be hard to get combos going, then the blame comes out.

I need the green whistle just looking at that photo. Guy is as tough as they come. Hope he comes back soon

That suli attempted to play at it video overrule to award a knock on and therefore a 7 tackle set was just outrageous.

On top of the elgey penalty for shielding, the Guerra try and the penalty on dce for obstruction when we didn’t even score.

Wow just fuking wow. What a win!!!!! I only got to see the first half( working ) but after reading all the comments it sounds like a famous win!

Go Manly!!

Ok, win now guaranteed , I’ve changed my pick to the Knights!!

#GoManly

I changed from souffs to Warriors at the last moment (well last for me in this time zone)...

.....and now we both suck!

GO MANLY! Well done, great win!

Now to see how many suspensions and injuries we get.

My goodness, didn't the word go out to the refs at half time. 7 straight penalties to the knights and every ball we had stripped was lost, every one they lost was stripped etc etc et - effen - c!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4