Pre-Game Knights v Manly [Round 13, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 18
McDonald Jones Stadium
28 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Jake for up to six weeks. Damn.

Well at least DCE won't be topping the tackle count this weekend....

Was it the same one injured again?

I believe yes.
Sigh.

Maybe came back a week too early.

I'm torn though (no pun intended), cause it was so good to see the way the team played against the Raiders with all our key players there.

Big shoes to fill until he's back. Question is who will step up.....

The question is, we all know that he came back early, but did he come back early in order to try and gain selection for this bloody S of O game?, more than likely and now we're really paying for it.
I don’t reckon it was related to selection in SOO. He would’ve been a walk up starter anyway so long as he was declared fit. I know he was left out last season but Freddie knew that was a massive mistake. He wasn’t intending to make the same mistake again.

The question is, we all know that he came back early, but did he come back early in order to try and gain selection for this bloody S of O game?, more than likely and now we're really paying for it.
Man...we are so understrength coming into the Knights game, it's all on Scho's shoulders to guide the team around. Should make for compulsive viewing next Sunday.

Hastings is the one we need to close out, their halves are the key, Hasting is their their game manager and their whole game revolves around him, he found us out in Mudgee and pretty much orchestrated everything they did that day, we need to limit his involvement if possible, send plenty of traffic at him.
We have a poor strike rate at Mcdonand-Jones but there’s nothing between the 2 sides statistically this year, if we turn up with the right attitude, commitment and effort we can get them, even with our outs, their not travelling all that well themselves, it’s a good time for our lads to stand up, throw it all at them and enjoy a couple of weeks off.

Fuksake no Tom, no Jake , no DCE it's going to be up hill task this week. Plus they have Ponga, Gagai and the Saifitis all stinging from SOO snub.
Ahh no worries Mick, it’s a confidence thing off the back of the next man up strategy, how could we possibly lose….where only looking forward now…..we’ve torn off the rear view mirror……

Ahh no worries Mick, it’s a confidence thing off the back of the next man up strategy, how could we possibly lose….where only looking forward now…..we’ve torn off the rear view mirror……
Please, no more tearing!! Hammy, calf, rear view mirror ...... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10