Pre-Game Knights v Manly [Round 13, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 18
McDonald Jones Stadium
28 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponga will play and with a chip on his shoulder at fullback, and Gagai gave a bath to Parker in the first meeting so don't know what he'll do now after being ommitted from origin as well. This game is a very tough game.
The Saifiti brothers will also have a point to prove to Freddy after they've also missed out. Let's hope the boys are up for it as it's 4 points for either team with the bye the following week.

I don’t see us winning this one, but for me our season will really start after origin. The performance on Sunday has filled me with a lot of optimism and has validated sone of my early season thoughts that once we settle the spine and get through injuries we will compete.

We need to jag the win over the Phins at home then hopefully Melb in Melb and/or Easts at Brookie. Couple of draws thrown in there as well and well come out of the period ok. We have drawn tough teams to play ahead of origin in Newcastle (given KP and Gagai missing out) and Parra - who will only lose 1 player. To make it worse we play both away.

Hopefully the boys lift and jag one this weekend. Shame Pongas not in the 6 I was looking forward to Haumole going at him all arvo.

Schuster combined pretty well with Johns in the trials, that might work well in John's favour in getting picked. Although GCKT was the hooker in both those games, so if Croker is the hooker then it's anyone's guess as to how it will pan out.

I don’t see us winning this one, but for me our season will really start after origin. The performance on Sunday has filled me with a lot of optimism and has validated sone of my early season thoughts that once we settle the spine and get through injuries we will compete.

We need to jag the win over the Phins at home then hopefully Melb in Melb and/or Easts at Brookie. Couple of draws thrown in there as well and well come out of the period ok. We have drawn tough teams to play ahead of origin in Newcastle (given KP and Gagai missing out) and Parra - who will only lose 1 player. To make it worse we play both away.

Hopefully the boys lift and jag one this weekend. Shame Pongas not in the 6 I was looking forward to Haumole going at him all arvo.
My thoughts as well Waz, the whips come out after Origin. Even if we are sitting just out of the 8, and hopefully with only one or two injured. With a fit Tom and Schuster we can go deep into the 8 and really give this comp a real crack come September.

Schuster combined pretty well with Johns in the trials, that might work well in John's favour in getting picked. Although GCKT was the hooker in both those games, so if Croker is the hooker then it's anyone's guess as to how it will pan out.
If the Lawman is ruled out, good case to bring in Gordy I'd say.

Would like to see Haumole step up and be one of the leaders on the field this weekend after missing origin selection.

When he gets fired up others follow...
Haumole has lead us to many wins with his destructive power game
There is no more destructive opposition ball breaker in forward squad then Haumole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8