• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Since he is looking for an out from the druggies.
Is he worth looking at?
Big strong and still only 28.
Would bring some much needed aggression to the side.
Garlic Sauce and Klemmer starting
Paseka, Sips, Keppie and Boyle as back ups.
We most likely can't afford him, but I think in the forwards, he is what we need.
Nah, he's a wonderer, been too many clubs, spits the dummy, had his day. We have to many similar players. Problem with our forward pack is that the younger up and coming players have learned poor habits from senior players who are in the team and play like they don't give a rats.

Nah, he's a wonderer, been too many clubs, spits the dummy, had his day. We have to many similar players. Problem with our forward pack is that the younger up and coming players have learned poor habits from senior players who are in the team and play like they don't give a rats.
Wanderer? Been to too many clubs? Ummmmm Bulldogs & now Knights. Don't classify that as a wanderer mate. I rate him & would have him here anytime! He's playing frustrated & i can only think it's due to the fact the club is getting worse & worse as the years go by. Get him to Manly & watch us become the force we should be. Our forwards would be awesome with his & Tuilagi's inclusion.
Klemmer, Aloiai, Paseka, Keppie, Sipley, Boyle, Olakau'atu, Jake, Tuilagi, Bullemore plus youngsters in Brbo, Fulton, Samuela Fainu, Tuituvake, Roumanos, DeLuis, Sykes. I believe those forwards would be the envy of the NRL mate.....

IF Klemmer signed for Manly under Des would be a great gain of leadership, intimidation and though a hot head who's salary is out of our range, would trade him for many of the Manly forwards today.
There are young opposition forwards blessed with more "modern day" attributes, who I would prefer....but that's called the "wish list"
Thing is, Klemmer is available and will have plenty to prove and at a decent club, I think he will.

Without Marty next year we would lack NRL experience up front.
Paseka has only started in NRL 24 times, Keppie and Sipley just 20 times each, Boyle 10.
Klemmer is expensive, and he may not even be the right style of prop to balance our rotation - but I'm sure Dessie is all over it having a good think.

Doubt we can afford him.

Not sure where I land on signing Klemmer. In once sense he is the type of hardnosed aggressor we need and he'll certainly get the metres.

That said he seems to play his own game that may not always be best suited to the team.

Fence sitter here

An old experienced hard head an Alpha male a leader who knows what it takes to be the best is what we need. Either that or someone at the top of their game. A leader would help get our house in order. Feathers get ruffled in any change management. Moving forward needs to be more United, mentally tougher. They need an off season tougher than ever.

Guess this is the exact reason we are all in a forum to express our points of view. Despite all of your arguments, NAH, still not convinced. still think we would be buying someone else's problem, we already have enough problems and letting one go ie Marty and then buying another just doesn't sit with me.

Cbs No GIF by HULU

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Tough call, could be a BK2 or a Captain plod 2. Depends on the cost I guess. If Des can get the most out of him would be a good addition.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2